12-12-18 from Halliday

72barca

come play in the only division in the world where you Dont win a championship title for winning the championship. There is not a big enough facepalm in the world to sum up my feelings on this issue

Maybe we need a course in stupidity, to understand the stupidity of these daft cunts. :unsure:

no trophy for clubs in the middle tier to play for??? football is all about trying to win trophies - why would anyone care about a competition that has no prize? time for Rangers to get out of this mess - it's the Conference for me if that's what it takes.

Halliday wrote 'Rangers are ineligible due to their status as associate members of the SFA following their liquidation – if it is to go ahead.'

Rangers ARE NOT associate members of the SFA. Rangers were given FULL MEMBERSHIP of the SFA on Aug-12, 2012.

We are associate members of the SFL. If this SPL/SFL merger goes ahead then the SFL and SPL will both cease to exist and will be replaced by the SPFL. Surely as full members of the SFA we should be given full membership of any new organization.

Anything else would mean Rangers being punished again.

When will this end ==== time for CG to get the lawyers busy -- lets take these bastards to court.

Despite winning the btc and the ebt that wasnt good enough and they had to get back at us another way. They cant even hide there bitterness towards us and the good thing is that we have someone in charge that doesnt take their pish. fuck them all and good luck to them as they wont get a sponsorship that will pay big money or a decent tv deal. On top of that there stadiums are only a third full if their lucky. Fuck them all.

I can see us getting more and more wound up as this trundles along until they decide at the end of the season. We are basically going over the same old ground since this crazy plan was suggested. I take small comfort in the fact the SPL clubs require an 11-1 vote in favour of these proposals. Hearts and Dunfermline might be fucked by then and with Ross looking likely to vote against it, its never going to get passed. Next season will be status quo imo and watch the SPL unravel.

Lawwell's corrupt cabal will try to "persuade " clubs to accept this ridiculous embarrassing set up.

They are trying to get Gers tv rights and the carrot for some clubs is that they get to play Gers again next season.

Sporting integrity and listening to the fans.....dont make me laugh !!!!

They have no shame.....fuck the lot of them !

You couldnt make this shite up. Total farce. Am actually lost for words. Play all season in tier two and get nada, niente? Hee haw? Aye nae bother. Wait and we will try to sign players, whem the whole objective of signing playerds for your club is to WIN TROPHIES . . Pointless, thse idiots have taken a bad acid about 18 months ago and they are still tripping. Fucking unreal

This must be one of the worst parts of this shite plan. Not having a cup for the Championship winners (if that is the correct name) is a very strange way to add excitment to a new league. Unbelievable.

Why would they even get rid of that?? Makes no fucking sense what so ever!!

Gotta love how they say we wont be fast tracked. Its not fast tracking us promoting us to tier 2 of that stupid setup.

Why on earth should the rest of the third tier be treated to being in the se tier as the team thay beat them all.

Absolute joke of a setup and organisation.

i dont want to be fast tracked - we need a few years to get our shit together. fast tracking us would be a disaster for us

it would not be fast tracking us. It would be giving us our rightful promotion.