not good enough

sergi1980

Some folk just need to accept we are pish and don't have a god given right to win every game.

Today's performance was mince but what's the point in slating McCoist?

We are pish because the coaches and manager are not getting the best out of players who have played at a much higher level.

Are you saying SPL, CL, EL and international players should be 'pish'. Don't talk shite

We have a squad that is miles and miles ahead of the teams we are playing but because our manager cannot motivate them we are stuggling, yes he players need to look at themselves but as is with every club in the world the manager always takes responsibility.

We are playing pish because players are being played out of position and whatever is going on behind the scenes is not not working.

Something has to change because that shite we watched today will not be tolerated for much longer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some folk just need to accept we are pish and don't have a god given right to win every game.

Today's performance was mince but what's the point in slating McCoist?

We should be beating Annan if we had a good team but let's face it that team is pish.

All the McCoist bashers should take a wee reality check.

You can't make a mini perform like a Rolls Royce.

Not sure where to start with this pish.

McCoist has his hands tied. The team is a makeshift team of youth, freebie trialists and a small amount of very late signings.

Half the squad are injured and the half that's left are pish.

McCoist can't do anything till the transfer embargo is lifted, then we can judge him.

We'll just have to put up with this for one season.

Getting promotion to whatever league is the priority which McCoist looks to have achieved.

Let's win it, and get it over with, then look forward to next season in whatever league that may be. .

Take a wee bit of heart from the fact the Mhanky mhob got beat 3 : 2. :)

McCoist has his hands tied. The team is a makeshift team of youth, freebie trialists and a small amount of very late signings.

Half the squad are injured and the half that's left are pish.i

McCoist can't do anything till the transfer embargo is lifted, then we can judge him.

Getting promotion to whatever league is the priority which McCoist looks to have achieved.

Let's win it, and get it over with, then look forward to next season in whatever league that may be. .

I couldnt care less about them

Half the squad are injured and the half that's left are pish.

For starters I don't give a fuck about them, especially when we are getting beat off a part time team who five years ago were not a professional team.

The rest of your post is nonsense and is just every excuse that has been pedalled all season...none of which hold water....it's not a young team, we have in comparative terms a team if fucking superstars compared to our opponents who work all week and train twice a week if they are lucky!

The more excuses people make for ally and the players the less reasonable and logical they become!

Im no Ally basher but I think it was a mistake to publicly denounce the team as the worst in Rangers history, I think we saw the

psychological impact of that today, silly thing to do Ally.

Good statement, you should never critisize in public,that should be done in private

I genuinely don't want McCoist to leave but something needs to chancge. For me the answer could possibly be a change in the coaching team and I've said that several times this season.

A lot of people on here use the Sir Alex Ferguson took four years to turn Man Utd around argument when defending McCoist as a long term option, but something else he has always done is regularly change his assistant manager (seven over his tenure I believe) to keep things fresh and bring new ideas to the table.

Perhaps it's time for Durrant or McDowall to step back into another role for a little while and let somebody who can cast a fresh pair of eyes over things come in and assist McCoist for a bit.

There are plenty of people who would probably love to do the job. Somebody like Gareth Evans (sacked by Livingston depsite a lot of people believeing he had turned them into the most exciting to watch SD1 team since he was given the job), Gary Bollan (back to achieved back promotions with Livingston before being sacked) or even a Gary McAliistair (vast coaching experience buthas never worked out for him as a number one) for example.

as its been already said

PLUMBERS

JOINERS

PARKIES

POSTMEN

AND GOD DAMN GARDNERS are ripping the piss out of that shite thats pulling on the royal blue jersey, thats a god damn embarrasment

You forgot the cow-shit,to rub in

We need Lewis MacLeod back at the very least. He held the squad together fantastically for a player of his age and experience and I genuinely think that we have seen a drop in the quality of performances since he's been out. No excuse for today though, they should have been playing with the effort they put in after Annan got their second goal right from the start. Then, we MIGHT have won in the manner to which our support is accustomed.

Today there were far too many early leavers, too much boo-ing and another shit performance. However season ticket money is in the bank so Ally will be given to the end of the season I do not doubt. Then Charlie will clear out our management team in the summer, as in his world money talks.... Because if we keep that standard of play fans will leave in their droves, taking their hard earned with them.

Just back from game and Im totally bewildered by the performance.

We have spl standard players and in 6 months turned them into div. 3 players.

Something needs to change even if we are 17 points ahead.

Annan were well worth their victory.

Think the standard of passing is shocking. Too many dodgy results in this league for my liking considering the players we have. At that start was thinking we dont need to really buy too many players before we get to the spl but we defo need a good few especially for the 1st division.

I've always thought that Ally could do with one or two more experienced heads around him.

I would love to see a proper director of football brought in to oversee scouting and youth setups, while McCoist concentrates on the first team.

We also need a complete overhaul of our coaches, as we seem to be turning good players, into poorer players (see Templeton, Sandaza, and Black.)

As most of you have already said, i would love to see a breakdown of what is done at Auchenhowie, as well as things like the food that the players are eating etc.

What I don't understand is why we didn't spend all summer getting players in for this new challenge, and then when we could see that their were some underperformers why we didn't change it and bring in new players in January.

And how we are no better than these third division opponents.... I mean we should be way ahead in the league, not battling it out for promotion.

Oh wait a minute .....