Easier next season....?

Blackandra

Personally I think we will walk it next season.

I feel we will get more time on the ball, more space etc. However this is based on going to SFL 2 and not the ridiculous plans that are trying to get put in place. For those that play FM, I'm sure ul agree that division 2 is always a walk in the park, I always lose at least 1 game on div 3.

Anyway, shit comparison as Faure is actually a good defender in FM!! :)

Random drunken post!!!!

If this is about FM then using that in comparison I'm hoping to secure a few tickets for the Euro Cup final at Ibrox in the new few years, should be a great game!

But nah, seriously, let's be realistic :lol: I have no hopes of anything improving, If Davis & co. couldn't string two passes together I have no faith in us signing anyone who can. Things aren't going to develop, in any way. You may pounce on me as being a negativist but I have seem no evidence this season of any improvements.. In fact I think some players have become unsellable in the sense that nobody has impressed any potential buyers.

Some players have actually became WORSE since they came here. Things really need to change before the crowds at Ibrox really begin to decline.

Agreed mate. I'm becoming very delusioned watching our games at the moment. I'm holding out hoping next season will be a big improvement as I honestly think ot will be easier next year. I love Ally as I grew up in the 9iar era but I'm starting to doubt his managerial ability.

We look like a team that didn't have a pre-season and was hurriedly put together before a transfer embargo kicked in........oh wait.......

And has now had 7 months and 40 odd game to get used to the idea, a team containing experienced SPL players, and players commanding wages probably at least 4 times as much as the opposition, with the best full time training facilities in the country.

And has now had 7 months and 40 odd game to get used to the idea, a team containing experienced SPL players, and players commanding wages probably at least 4 times as much as the opposition, with the best full time training facilities in the country.

You're right, its the players who are at fault, they are good enough and they are letting the fans and manager down badly.

Ally has NO SAY on wages so this pish needs to GTF although you could add a couple of zeros to your multiplication estimate there. This team isn't Ally's team yet. Add a few decent SPL players to a completely reformed group of players and you'll get shite displays. We're walking this league. Effective but inconsistant and at times shite to watch. Any other team in the world with the lead we have would be lauded. Unprecedented circumstances have shat upon Ally's managerial cereer to date and he has held firm. What a guy. In the future we can judge better but considering everything that has happened under Ally's tenure as Rangers manager and how we have came out of it there is nobody I would rather have at the helm.

You're right, its the players who are at fault, they are good enough and they are letting the fans and manager down badly.

Interesting post because I cant put my finger on it exactly. Is it the players, why do they appear to be unfit, or uncompetitive, or not gelling as a team ? Is it the coaching, again there does not seem to be enough passion, or even proffesionalism (our setplays and defending are ridiculous at times) Is it motivation. Or is it a combination of these ?.

Biggest puzzle is why we seem to often start games poorly. Now there is no way we should be intimidated by the opposition at this level straight from kick-off.

Hopefully, the causes will be identified in the not too distant future and rectified before next season starts.

Interesting post because I cant put my finger on it exactly. Is it the players, why do they appear to be unfit, or uncompetitive, or not gelling as a team ? Is it the coaching, again there does not seem to be enough passion, or even proffesionalism (our setplays and defending are ridiculous at times) Is it motivation. Or is it a combination of these ?.

Biggest puzzle is why we seem to often start games poorly. Now there is no way we should be intimidated by the opposition at this level straight from kick-off.

Hopefully, the causes will be identified in the not too distant future and rectified before next season starts.

Maybe some players are intimidated by the fact they are playing for Rangers. Some players thrive on it, some crumble.

Ally has NO SAY on wages so this pish needs to GTF although you could add a couple of zeros to your multiplication estimate there. This team isn't Ally's team yet. Add a few decent SPL players to a completely reformed group of players and you'll get shite displays. We're walking this league. Effective but inconsistant and at times shite to watch. Any other team in the world with the lead we have would be lauded. Unprecedented circumstances have shat upon Ally's managerial cereer to date and he has held firm. What a guy. In the future we can judge better but considering everything that has happened under Ally's tenure as Rangers manager and how we have came out of it there is nobody I would rather have at the helm.

Yes I underestimated the wages deliberately, as I do not know the exact ratios to other clubs. I do not expect Ally has too much, if any say in wages and never stated that. With our resources and experience we should not be going 2 goals behind to a team like Annan (no disrespect to Annan, they had a great day yesterday, one they will always remember), and consistently failing to push on against other teams in this division in front of 50,000 fans at our home ground. Ally has now been managing and coaching for a heck of a long tome at Ibrox., and learned from one of the best.

Ally is a legend as a player and ambassador for our club. You rightly say what a guy. As a manager (and also with his coaching staff) I am unconvinced.

Maybe some players are intimidated by the fact they are playing for Rangers. Some players thrive on it, some crumble.

The ones who crumble should have been sussed out by now. Highly paid, highly experienced athletes who crumble at the thought of playing against a third division team have no place here.

The ones who crumble should have been sussed out by now. Highly paid, highly experienced athletes who crumble at the thought of playing against a third division team have no place here.

I completely agree but what can we do even this summer the fuckers above us won't allow us to sign anyone. Ironicly it could potentially alleviate some of the financial pressures on some SPL clubs.

Any new manager needs at least two or three transfer windows to make a team his own. In my opinion Ally has had none yet. At least not any which didn't have a backdrop clouded in uncertainty.

Attractive football and McCoist don't go together, next season will be the same. Boring, ugly, miserable and uneasy on the eyes. The football under McCoist, from he has taken over has been shocking. It won't change next season. We will continue to see unatractive football.

• 5 months later...