Drums at Ibrox all the way round

JamieG54

We should bang the drum in every stand get the noise going. When its a big game get 50, 000 drums going. Might cost a bit but they last a while or we can bring a drum at our own expense or Gers drum is included with a season book.

Place would become the noisiest about.

We should bang the drum in every stand get the noise going. When its a big game get 50, 000 drums going. Might cost a bit but they last a while or we can bring a drum at our own expense or Gers drum is included with a season book.

Place would become the noisiest about.

I think you need some sense drummed into you.

No there should be no drum banging at Ibrox unless a non-sectarian Orange marching flute band are allowed to play as well for reasons of tradition.

And if people are not happy with just Andy Cameron's match entertainment then they should go and support another team.

No there should be no drum banging at Ibrox unless a non-sectarian Orange marching flute band are allowed to play as well for reasons of tradition.

And if people are not happy with just Andy Cameron's match entertainment then they should go and support another team.

Andy Cameron and entertainment in the same sentence just does not sound right

i was thinking of a joke but im not clever enough.. but then i thought of drum sticks(the sweet) and i remember somebody telling me they were banned because they were pulling everyones fillings out.. can you still buy them in shops?