Rangers are in a period of transition.

rfcfraserrfc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both loyalties being possible simultaniously.

no they arent, the club is bigger than anyone else, and green has to realise this before its too late

nobody wants mccoist sacked, but what the fans dont want either is us grinding our way to the SPL again with no future for our club and no change to the clubs ethos

For years and years rangers were hell bent on imploding, we couldnt plan for the future, all it was, was "beat celtic this year and we'll deal with next year next year"

this is our chance to actually lay the groundwork and foundations for the next 20-30 years at our club, maybe more, and instead we are sitting paying guys like kevin kyle, fran sandaza, cribari and the rest, these guys are not for the future of the club

im sick of saying this, id rather we won the league by a point and all we did all season was play young guys either from our youth setup or from other clubs set up, and told them to play football

long ball bulldozing our way to the titles wont help us overcome the fitter fulltime players that we will meet on the way up, this has been a completely wasted year in terms of planning for our future

You both are pathetic, like some crappy tag team. Ok, I'll bite. "no he didnt accomplish this" (with regard to mccoist buying in exciting players) he has the gall, and you have the gall to back him up when there were threads riddled with excitement when the news of signing templeton, shiels, black etc hit the media outlets.

we were excited because we expected to use these guys and lay the groundwork for the future, instead the club has been abysmal on the park with these guys, templeton will be a star along with wallace, no other ally signing is good enough for us the now nevermind back in the SPL

There is a complete lack of understanding here about the situation, how people can forget those good things so quickly is beyond me. THAT is why I terminated the convo with him. It's basically irradicating history in order to make something sound worse that it is and to prove a point. It's pathetic.

No one fails to understand the situation except you, ally done a lot of work off the field as a spokesperson last year, no one will deny that, in that sense give him a role that makes use of his public speaking ability

under walter he was given the cup games, many a time walter would have to come down and save ally's skin, we were atrocious back then in cups, ally's first season we were effectively out of 4 tournaments before the shit hit the fan, almost a tournament a month ally oversaw us getting put out of

this season he has lost in another 3 tournaments, all embarrassing games and results

The motherwell win was a joy to watch and behold, why didnt that continue, why did fraser aird rip motherwell a new one that night then fail to get a look in during the following games, why is ian black getting a game when it is clear he is honking the place out at the moment, when we have the league won and can blood a multitude of youngsters

the annan home result was embarrassing, and to think that we protested outside the doors of ibrox when mcleish had the gall to take us to the last 16 of the champions league

if ally wasnt a footballing legend at the club he'd be gone by now, he hasnt shown any ounce of managerial ability and people need to wake up and realise this, everything that happened last summer is gone now, we have nothing hanging over our heads, no threat of banks or taxmen, nothing, there is no excuse for the shite we are being served up

quote me then use these: "" and insert them around me saying performances were terrible

taig

I have never defended McCoist's stratagies and tactical ability,

well if his strategies and tactics were good then why not defend them, that is the basis of mine and goats argument, his ability as a manager of a football team is poor at best

i'll make it simple for you, i think mccoist has failed in terms of our strategies and tactics on the park, and that he has simply bought the 3rd division title

if you can have a reasonable debate then i would dearly love to as well, as a football manager first and foremost your job is to do things right on the park, i say mccoist isnt

Now prove it wrong, prove that ally should stay as a manager of the team on the park instead of becoming say our PR man,

That's great but the product on the pitch is horrible.

You think the fans will still continue to turn out if we are over run by part time players?

We have been terrible to watch this season and if you think that is progress then I hate to think what will be acceptable next season and beyond.

gretna's record when they won the 3rd division

Gretna 36 32 2 2 130 29 101 98

rangers so far 28 20 6 3 with a GD of 50

we are nowhere near grenta's record, and we have the second highest wage bill in scotland, thats a fail imo

yeah but look what happened to Gretna :7325: