Vacancy in SFL1 ?

BEARGER

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Title is misleading. The bill will be paid, or a deal done and the Pars will be fine.

They wont they have little or no fanbase and are meant to be seriously in debt.

Remember also they are struggling to pay players wages so they will have no team bar young guys.

They wont they have little or no fanbase and are meant to be seriously in debt.

Remember also they are struggling to pay players wages so they will have no team bar young guys.

But they will have a team, that is my point, this hoping for clubs to go under or rather assuming they will is not right. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to see those who kicked us suffer but simply assuming they will go the way we did because they have hit a bit of bother is rubbish.

But they will have a team, that is my point, this hoping for clubs to go under or rather assuming they will is not right. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to see those who kicked us suffer but simply assuming they will go the way we did because they have hit a bit of bother is rubbish.

They wont as mentioned they have only paid a percentage of players wages which in itself is breaking the players contracts.

Unlike us they have a very small uninterested fan base where is the revenue to keep them alive going to come from ?

They wont as mentioned they have only paid a percentage of players wages which in itself is breaking the players contracts.

Unlike us they have a very small uninterested fan base where is the revenue to keep them alive going to come from ?

God knows Smile i just don't see them going under.

God knows Smile i just don't see them going under.

I think they will lose a lot of their first team as they will have to anyway to cut costs, they will then have to go with the Youth players and that will lose more punters at the gate,

Its a very sticky situation for Dunfermline and without the backing of the fans i cant see them continuing to keep going.

They were kinda daft as when they had the plastic pitch a few years back, it was booked solid with teams training on it earning them something when the support didnt turn up.

So, Dunfermline didn't pay Paye and NIC, is that not a crime second only to match fixing, or is that only if it's Rangers

bringing the game into disrepute. A years illegal transfer embargo and the max fine should be given.

When it comes right down to it. Thats the only thing Rangers wrere guilty of.

"HMRC don't do deals!"

Except of course we all know that was blatantly a lie, see Vodafone's £500m deal for billions in unpaid taxes.

They don't do deals with companies who avoid paying tax/PAYE, something we were guilty of under Whyte.

They don't do deals with companies who avoid paying tax/PAYE, something we were guilty of under Whyte.

Hearts and now Dumfermline have failed to pay the taxman on time. Where is the hoards of people calling them cheats, calling for thier heads. Illegal transfer bans. Huge fines and all the other shite we dealt with?

So if SAF is going to give them a game where is it going to be held?

A nice gesture but how much money would it raise, are the whole of Dunfermline going to turn out to watch Man U's 3rd team giving them a game? is Sky going to broadcast it?

I don't think Dunfermline will die, it will be playing football in some form next season

It really pisses me off the way we have been treated by the Sfa and other clubs in comparison to the likes of hearts and Dunfermline.

We did not pay tax for 9 months and this was described as second only to match fixing in terms of severity.

So what happens to hearts and Dunfermline when they owe tax, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Where are the accusations of cheating and living out with their means - NOWHERE