Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Good effort mate, thank you for your kind words - you just got yourself a mention on Mon's show for that sort of commitment.

This is going to be our first close season and we are open to sugestions for show ideas. We have got some notions at the moment and will be discussing this very subject over the next few days.

Keep a eye on the forums as we are going to be looking for categories for our end of season award ceremony on May 6Th.

Keep listening and spread the word.

P.S. how far are you from Ibrox? This might be a category - "most distant listener"

About 5500 miles as the crow flies, though I'm guessing you have listeners in Australia which is double that. If you do, put a shout out for Stephen in Tongzi, China, pronounced Tongza, I'll show my class the next day on the pod cast. Cheers.

About 5500 miles as the crow flies, though I'm guessing you have listeners in Australia which is double that. If you do, put a shout out for Stephen in Tongzi, China, pronounced Tongza, I'll show my class the next day on the pod cast. Cheers.

Don't see any comments from ourantipodean cousins on any forums, so as it stands you're in with a shout.

You mention your class - are you in a teaching post?

Stephen'll get a mention mate

Fantastic show last night http://mixlr.com/rangerschat/showreel/ from the guys. The callers on the show were brilliant, they raised some interesting points, and no-one was put down or cut off like they do on radio clyde.

I will certainly be listening again, it's nice to have a radio show where we can put across our point of view, and where they welcome unity. :D

Fantastic show last night http://mixlr.com/rangerschat/showreel/ from the guys. The callers on the show were brilliant, they raised some interesting points, and no-one was put down or cut off like they do on radio clyde.

I will certainly be listening again, it's nice to have a radio show where we can put across our point of view, and where they welcome unity. :D

We try to be user friendly BB - we are the antidote to the anti rangers venom spouted on the mainstream shows.

All for one and one for all - united we stand and we will never be defeated

No Surrender

We ARE the People

Don't see any comments from ourantipodean cousins on any forums, so as it stands you're in with a shout.

You mention your class - are you in a teaching post?

Stephen'll get a mention mate

Yes, about 1300 students a week. Football is a minority sport here and plays second fiddle to Basketball, about 20 of us play 5 a'side on a basketball court. Cheers for that if you do.

We try to be user friendly BB - we are the antidote to the anti rangers venom spouted on the mainstream shows.

All for one and one for all - united we stand and we will never be defeated

No Surrender

We ARE the People

Well said, unity is the way forward :D

Alright mate, yeah brilliant gettin guys like you on mate, the quality of posters and callers is mental now, that show tonight was outstanding, i seem like a cheerleader on here hahahaa....... i say credit were credits due, hopefully theres more like ye mate, so we can get a bit of banter and rangers talk !

It's on skype I take, so what do you add to your contacts?

It's on skype I take, so what do you add to your contacts?

ed

u call call in show thru skype on the home page u can click, " call" and it will get right in. most night after the show they do " skype loyal, have a wee blether about the rangers. crackin wee chat. if u sign up site come into the lobby chat during the show, the guys shout out your comments too, so everyone is involved. !!! would be unreal gettin u and a few other boys on there as youse are the top men on here!!!

almost shat a brick when they said we were going for Willo Flood. Hook Line and Sinker.

ha ha ha Larkie still goes on about that ll the time, he was giving it big licks last night when he was on the skype loyal drinkin the vody lol