Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

With all the news that has come out today ie leaked documents and the plan of an SPL2 being brought into action, there is going to be much discussion on the show tonight and I can once again foresee a special Ian rant coming into play also and plenty gossip with the Lobby Loyal, as well as a pre-match report of tomorrow's last game of the season from Fox.

So don't forget to tune in at 9pm over at www.rangerschat.com if you are not out painting the town Red, White and Blue!

Look forward to seeing you there! WATP

The FACE of Rangers chat... ur getting my vote ofassistant bear of the year to Dunny on monday!!!xx

Thanks alot!! im sizzlin in the rock bar in vegado keeping in touch wae the gers and u lot!!!

i miss the rangerschat. havin withdrawal symptons!! ill call in monday let someone else get a chance to steal my spotlight

can u please pass on my best wishes to the fox miester n big ian!! and tell gazza viva las vegas

Hello RangersChat banter crew.

Well, if it's a slow news day, you can always give a shout out for the launch of the new season's RangersMedia Sponsors' Fund...and Raffle

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=252200

Oh and don't forget to sign up yourselves :D

GB ill see u right when i get back hame during the week.

Sweettartangirl.... can u tell Ian i am goin to do my best to call in to show, I am playing golf while you are on so i will call when i can, if in advance i am unable too, as its a big plush pga course haha i apologise, but defo will try my hardest!!!

have a great night the lot of you !! if i get a vote, I vote Ian and Fox for BEARS OF THE YEAR for making the show what it is!!! Along with Tommy they have gave us a platform to speak on the radio, and warms the heart listening to the effort of these bears.

Ill happilly except DUNNY being entered into Hall of fame lololol

all the best RM and rangers chat bears ....love from las vegas nevada xxx

Hello RangersChat banter crew.

Well, if it's a slow news day, you can always give a shout out for the launch of the new season's RangersMedia Sponsors' Fund...and Raffle

http://forum.rangers...howtopic=252200

Oh and don't forget to sign up yourselves :D

Consider the shout out done GB

Show has started to those who still haven't yet listened! www.rangerschat.com

The 1 year Anniversary of Rangerschat so we are doing an award show ;) Come over!!

hey mrs so gutted i couldnt call in !! i will fill u in, ill try call tmora lol