It's NOT Frans Fault...

Firstly. I have always rated Sandaza even when he was at Scumdee United... I was happy when we signed him because i knew, when fit what he would be able to produce on the pitch.. I am genuinely sorry for him that things havent worked out on the pitch for him... moving on...

This whole prank call incident... most people are calling for him to be hung drawn and quartered. I have been looking at it this way (I am a Sandaza fan so some of you may see my opinion as biased? i dunno) but For example... If you had a job, but it was within your contract not to negotiate with other companies or look for a new job then a company got in touch with you to ask if you would like a better paid job in a nice climate... everyone would say yes... if anything in the moment you would forget that it was written in your contract not to negotiate other deals...

On the money front... Every football wants money.. it's all about the money.. unfortunately there is a very small majority of footballers who do it truthfully and not care about the money.. we need to accept that. Fuck, he's not the first player to come to us JUST for the money and he certainly will not be the last. At the end of the day it is only natural to get a bit greedy...

At least he never slagged off the club or the manager (timmy tried to get him to do that on several occasions..)

After all this I do feel sorry for Sandaza.

Aye to be fair he did say that Rangers was a fantastic club, and a huge club with great fans. Since he has no agent he probably has spoke to people personally about potential transfers. He has no allegience to us prior to signing for us so if an offer did come in from the MLS for more, canny really blame the guy for taking it. He has been a bit unlucky.

It's no big deal really. He's been shite and we can surely now bin him for breach of contract which would be the best outcome for both parties. A lot of our players have also been guilty of talking shite recently on Twitter and we should be looking to bin those numbskulls too.

It is sandazas fault since he discussed his terms and looked to attempt to negotiate a deal whilst under contract to us.

I don't rate him but he has broke the term of his contract and should be cut off.

The wages the man is on are disgraceful.

This is if the whole phone all is actually true.

Why the fuck do people think it was Sandaza and not someone else pretending to be him?

Assumption is wrong and can get people into trouble.

Thank fuck you are not on a jury - also why are our 'supporters' so keen to decimate the character / abilities of our players / management?

Just over a year ago we would have had fuck all team to support, I don't want to discourage constructive dialogue but that is what it should be - constructive.

Enough of 'Get Ally out for not wearing a suit', 'Black should be sacked for getting a red card' ''get other players to fuck' etc etc

I agree we have to improve on a lot of fronts but I consider where we were to where we are now a great improvement.

Look to the long term plan, not the short term fix.

Together we are strong, divided lets the mhanky mob cause mayhem.

Be strong, proud and loyal, some disappointments will happen but remember that is all that they are - disappointments, not life nor death.

'If I reach out my hand and you grab it are you not my Brother or Sister'?

No Surrender - remember that.

Don't understand how people can call him ''shite'' He has played what 18 games for us? In how many of these games has he been FULLY fit? Surely you cannot judge 1 player on half a season, christ.. I am also behind ally as someone earlier mentioned.. We are in a good position. We have pretty much won the league.

YES, we are going to not perform on the park every week but its the results that we get that are important. We will play bad. we will lose games.

Sandaza did have a point when he said on the call that the league is poor and the standard of football is shit. It is. BUT it's where we are at

watp

Don't understand how people can call him ''shite'' He has played what 18 games for us? In how many of these games has he been FULLY fit? Surely you cannot judge 1 player on half a season, christ.. I am also behind ally as someone earlier mentioned.. We are in a good position. We have pretty much won the league.

YES, we are going to not perform on the park every week but its the results that we get that are important. We will play bad. we will lose games.

Sandaza did have a point when he said on the call that the league is poor and the standard of football is shit. It is. BUT it's where we are at

watp

I can call him shite by watching him with my own eyes.

watp

If by his own reckoning the league is poor and the standard of football is shit, why is he not one of the top performers?