Call of Duty Ghost

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Seen a few rumours of this being the replacement for the Modern Warfare series.

They include a future setting (futher into the future than Black Ops2) but with current generation weapons and tech (reasons not explained yet disaster of some kind would be my guess though)

While the SPEC Ops mini game has been taken out for something else (no idea as to what yet though)

Rumoured to be confirmed on the 21st of May which if true means the game is finished bar some bug coding already.

I really hope this has nothing to do with Ghost. Hopefully its just the name of the game and its not linked to the character. Whats the point in bringing out a game based on a character that you know the fate of?

The videos I've seen don't it is because the game is about stealth rather than balls out shooting but that wasn't game play just someone talking about the game.

• 4 weeks later...

Call of Duty Ghosts Confirmed.

http://www.tesco.com...&skuId=126-0340

Release Date: 30/12/13

Unfortunately, Tesco have since taken down the link but they were too late, everyone has now picked up on it.

Cover:

ghosts.jpg

That artwork is pish.

Wonder when the release date will be.

"The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty®: Ghosts. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, the studio that created the original Call of Duty and the seminal Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® series, Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast, all powered by a new next-generation Call of Duty engine."

Tesco then uploaded this since they are idiots then deleted it again.

The fact it says it is a new COD engine intrigues me as right now they have been using the same engine for 10 years making tweaks here and there. Its why problems in the recent games have happened, there is only so many tweaks you can do i suppose.

Tesco then uploaded this since they are idiots then deleted it again.

The fact it says it is a new COD engine intrigues me as right now they have been using the same engine for 10 years making tweaks here and there. Its why problems in the recent games have happened, there is only so many tweaks you can do i suppose.

Suppose, new engine sounds decent just hope it delivers!

Didn't buy Black Ops 2 and hardly played MW3, debatable if I'm getting this either. CoD 4 is still my favourite online game of all time but they've went severely downhill since then.

I only bought MW3 for the story, wss happy with it but the online sucked. B ops 2 is the same story & online are pish. COD4 had the best maps and it was simple, 3 killstreaks and a few perks. Perfect.

I hate infinity ward games so will probs be switching over to battlefield! First black ops was my favourite e as I pretty much enjoyed every game I played on it. MW3 was fucking awful and BO2 is the exact same.

What is the point in putting in 10s of guns when you can just run about with a pistol and win the majority of gun fights. Absolutely pointless!

At least if a treyarch game is pish you still get zombies! I wasn't really expecting much from BO2 anyway and bought it basically for zombies hoping it was decent!

It's not even that I'm bad at the games with my K/D around 1.4 but just sick of all the dropshotting and halo jumping that is rife within cod games now!

I hate infinity ward games so will probs be switching over to battlefield! First black ops was my favourite e as I pretty much enjoyed every game I played on it. MW3 was fucking awful and BO2 is the exact same.

What is the point in putting in 10s of guns when you can just run about with a pistol and win the majority of gun fights. Absolutely pointless!

At least if a treyarch game is pish you still get zombies! I wasn't really expecting much from BO2 anyway and bought it basically for zombies hoping it was decent!

It's not even that I'm bad at the games with my K/D around 1.4 but just sick of all the dropshotting and halo jumping that is rife within cod games now!

i like Black Ops 2 not a fan of MW3 though i like how over the top Black Ops is though just wish that sniper from the campaign was available the one that can shoot through walls.

to deal with the halo jumpers aim waist high all the time with a shotgun the spread will finish them. I struggle with drop shotters they annoy the hell out of me.

my K/D is around .4 because my connection is so bad almost every game i have 2 bars despite it being wired and Skys best connection.

i enjoy Zombies it is a lot of fun and good to play with mates (hate Tranzit though it is shite imo) liked Die Rise and Mob of The Dead is the best mode yet.

i like Black Ops 2 not a fan of MW3 though i like how over the top Black Ops is though just wish that sniper from the campaign was available the one that can shoot through walls.

to deal with the halo jumpers aim waist high all the time with a shotgun the spread will finish them. I struggle with drop shotters they annoy the hell out of me.

my K/D is around .4 because my connection is so bad almost every game i have 2 bars despite it being wired and Skys best connection.

i enjoy Zombies it is a lot of fun and good to play with mates (hate Tranzit though it is shite imo) liked Die Rise and Mob of The Dead is the best mode yet.

I think the problem I hate most with BO2 is quite simply the guns. I feel every gun fires to fast and it's a case of who can spray more bullets in the shortest time sort of thing. Also the fact just about every 2nd kill on the killcam is from someone not aiming etc.. I just feel you don't get rewarded for trying to play the game right.

You on xbox? If so test your xbox live connection on the dashboard as it may just be that you have a strict nat type.

I think the problem I hate most with BO2 is quite simply the guns. I feel every gun fires to fast and it's a case of who can spray more bullets in the shortest time sort of thing. Also the fact just about every 2nd kill on the killcam is from someone not aiming etc.. I just feel you don't get rewarded for trying to play the game right.

You on xbox? If so test your xbox live connection on the dashboard as it may just be that you have a strict nat type.

i hate when you go into a room and find someone who isnt looking at you but somehow kills you when facing away it is so shite.

some of the guns are shockingly fast to fire that scorpion for example burns through its supply fast as fuck and that sniper you can spam the semi auto one cant remember what it is called.

how do you do that mate?