Celtic vs Rangers 1-1 (season 2002)

We lost the league this year

Advocaat's exit and McLeish arriving saw things start to improve and we went from having an awful head to head record against Martin O'Neil's Celtic to being undefeated in the next six Old Firm games.

The Celtic side of this year also got over 100 points and the title race was over well before McLeish took charge. Under Eck we sorted it out won the double this season and thereafter won the treble (tu)

We were brilliant back then. So we're they as much as it pains me to say, I think Scottish football was streets ahead as it is now, attendences were a hell of a lot higher across the board too.

We were good but brilliant is maybe a stretch, we finished 18 points behind Celtic that season (tu)

Aye I suppose so. It's just I've been watching the dross that's on show now and it makes me miss the treble era and that.

Russell Latapy passing on show in this clip versus Kyle Hutton range of passing against Stirling says it all really (tu)

Russell Latapy passing on show in this clip versus Kyle Hutton range of passing against Stirling says it all really (tu)

I know, it is gutting when you think about it. I'm still shocked at how poor his passing was on Saturday, it was absolutely shocking.

What a fucking scumbag that John Hartson really was and is still :lol: Him and the paedophiles were a match made in hell.

The member of the Rangers training staff who made the conclusion that Hartson didn't belong anywhere near us should be given the key to whichever town he lives in.

Fat dirty bastard :lol:

Is sarcasm your new posting method ?

dunno what you on about mr grumpy

i watched the vid and couldnt help but think about how we got on gainst stirling in the weekend and mused over the fact that the team in video above would have slaughtered stirling had they faced them

where's the sarcasm in that?