Charles Green

jdonald755

So at first they criticise him for spending to much then criticise him for selling them.....

Seems like the management at the club tried to gamble on reaching the EPL and it failed, Green has also stated that he needs the fans to turn out here so it would be no surprise that he has said poor crowds could cause an issue at Utd.

Looks like after failing to make the EPL they decide to cut their cloth accordingly and who knows maybe that is a lesson learned for green and one he is looking to implement here with wages matching the income.

I think a lot of that makes sense WCP, and I am glad Mike McDonald left the consortium just before Green and his people took over.

Would like to know who is behind it all though, and who has the real cash in the consortium - anonymity and accountability good bedfellows do not often make.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of that makes sense WCP, and I am glad Mike McDonald left the consortium just before Green and his people took over.

Would like to know who is behind it all though, and who has the real cash in the consortium - anonymity and accountability good bedfellows do not often make.

Not every investor will want their name in the public eye. With the attention we attract I don't find that especially unreasonable.

love the man!!!! winds the green half shows u how special he is too .., Green Loyal!!!

have u ever thought there is reasoning behind his england tirade!!!! Possible investment opportunities Rangers in papers a over uk week in week out??.... Putting pressure on the scottish top muppets?? geez piece on this!! its the tim attack in full swing and people are falling for it!!

Above, someone asked if anything Charles does goes wrong. We all know the Sheffield debarcle, but please look at the other companies he is a Director of................leaking money in losses all the time.

I'm only a part-time bear as it's my 'big club' from diddy EFFC but I can see the big danger signs approaching

PS I'm not #gogsy fi Buckhind !!!!

Above, someone asked if anything Charles does goes wrong. We all know the Sheffield debarcle, but please look at the other companies he is a Director of................leaking money in losses all the time.

I'm only a part-time bear as it's my 'big club' from diddy EFFC but I can see the big danger signs approaching

lol wtf.

And exactly what was the Sheffield United debacle?

love the man!!!! winds the green half shows u how special he is too .., Green Loyal!!!

have u ever thought there is reasoning behind his england tirade!!!! Possible investment opportunities Rangers in papers a over uk week in week out??.... Putting pressure on the scottish top muppets?? geez piece on this!! its the tim attack in full swing and people are falling for it!!

Wow - that is as blue-tinted as I've ever, ever seen. Who do you think this even impresses now apart from diehards?. 30 min after Charles proclaimed that Man U. wanted Rangers in Engerland, Man U put oot a PR person saying "no we don't". CredibilityRUS Chaz.

lol wtf.

lol wtf.

Emm - he sold their players, said he'd grow tatties on the park instead of soccerball if it meant more money, is widely despised by Sheffield fans who now regret his tenure as their worst time.

Emm - he sold their players, said he'd grow tatties on the park instead of soccerball if it meant more money, is widely despised by Sheffield fans who now regret his tenure as their worst time.

also left them debt free and in a much better shape than they were. That's his job.

Why did you mention my name in your earlier post? Do you know me?

Eh?

And as for 'debarcle' :belm2:

He sold their players in an effort to recoup money that was spent chasing promotion, which never happened.

If you, or any Sheffield fans, can give me a realistic and viable avenue to reduce that clubs substantial debt without selling players, I'd love to hear it.

:lol: :lol:

He also left the debt free even though they spent heavily on players and missed out on promotion to the EPL.

Don't let the facts get in the way of you're agenda but.

also left them debt free and in a much better shape than they were. That's his job.

Why did you mention my name in your earlier post? Do you know me?

Naw mate - only read you saying fi Buckhind and I'm there too!

Wow - that is as blue-tinted as I've ever, ever seen. Who do you think this even impresses now apart from diehards?. 30 min after Charles proclaimed that Man U. wanted Rangers in Engerland, Man U put oot a PR person saying "no we don't". CredibilityRUS Chaz.

who do u support? get aff a Rangers site spouting ur nonsense geez piece, we all know about the wee discredit charles green campaign goin on, and ur firmly one of them... my blue tinted specs?? weres urs if ur on a Rangers fans forum? get tae

Don't let the facts get in the way of you're agenda but.

I have no agenda - yez are all smoking too much weed and getting paranoid.

I said what I think as an outsider with my big team Gers, if it's unpalatable then ridicule or ban me.

(ST holder the EFFC)