Charles Green

jdonald755

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no agenda - yez are all smoking too much weed and getting paranoid.

I said what I think as an outsider with my big team Gers, if it's unpalatable then ridicule or ban me.

(ST holder the EFFC)

good idea ... ban him... hes obviously banned out the East fife Media for being part of the tics new. " round on green campaign"

these people are no real!!!

EEFC ... uve got the wrong forum, may i divert u to Follow Follow the multi teams fans forum!!

I said what I think as an outsider with my big team Gers, if it's unpalatable then ridicule or ban me.

(ST holder the EFFC)

Well, this is a possiblity :crabflute:

(ST holder the EFFC)

Clearly you do have an agenda if you are willing to omit such pertinent facts as Sheffields accumulated debt. The fact is that he did not only leave them debt free: he left them as one of the few viable investment opportunities in English football. Not many clubs in England with that size of support with no debts.

2000 capacity - will be tuff with all the other demands I get! So long as you don't mind unsegregated!

Man the east fife firm are tasty, not sure if i could handle unsegregated :P

I am gonna try to get to the game though, if I cant get a ticket, I'll stand over near the water and watch :D

I think a lot of that makes sense WCP, and I am glad Mike McDonald left the consortium just before Green and his people took over.

Would like to know who is behind it all though, and who has the real cash in the consortium - anonymity and accountability good bedfellows do not often make.

I can see where you are coming from and especially given our last year in particular it is difficult nigh on impossible to take people on face value and I think although we are all glad that no one man owns the club and although Green is our CEO we became used to having a figurehead at the club mainly from the chairman of the club.

I also understand your scepticism in comments or statements made but I'd like to believe we'd have far more positives from this season than negatives, Rangers TV, megastores returning, sports direct deal, new kit makers, sponsorship and the IPO far outweigh (IMO) statements or words, every supporter of every club will complain when a CEO sells players even when it does make business sense, in fact if CG is still in charge when we are back in the top flight I don't doubt that we will be a "buy low, sell high" club but if we move in the right direction and have a long term plan for the club I will be delighted.

Did you enjoy the League Cup game in August?

Yup - I was there doing the singing in the last 15 when getting cuffed - great day oot and being welcomed by everyone at Ibrox whilst wearing the gold n black. Loved it

I can see where you are coming from and especially given our last year in particular it is difficult nigh on impossible to take people on face value and I think although we are all glad that no one man owns the club and although Green is our CEO we became used to having a figurehead at the club mainly from the chairman of the club.

I also understand your scepticism in comments or statements made but I'd like to believe we'd have far more positives from this season than negatives, Rangers TV, megastores returning, sports direct deal, new kit makers, sponsorship and the IPO far outweigh (IMO) statements or words, every supporter of every club will complain when a CEO sells players even when it does make business sense, in fact if CG is still in charge when we are back in the top flight I don't doubt that we will be a "buy low, sell high" club but if we move in the right direction and have a long term plan for the club I will be delighted.

Good post and a fine way to end the night, particularly those last few lines, couldn't agree more with that philosophy. We have exhausted the CG chat last couple of nights and in many ways we are on the right track as I have been reminded.

I am out - have a top weekend lads (tu)

Good post and a fine way to end the night, particularly those last few lines, couldn't agree more with that philosophy. We have exhausted the CG chat last couple of nights and in many ways we are on the right track as I have been reminded.

I am out - have a top weekend lads (tu)

Cheers mate have a good one.

(ST holder the EFFC)

Still odd. You have only made 10 posts and it's been about how dodgy Charles Green is supposed to be.

Clearly you do have an agenda if you are willing to omit such pertinent facts as Sheffields accumulated debt. The fact is that he did not only leave them debt free: he left them as one of the few viable investment opportunities in English football. Not many clubs in England with that size of support with no debts.

I see where yer coming from - now tell me honestly he isn't watching the 3,30 from Haydock on his iPhone when pretending to like fitba. As an outsider, I just don't wear his guff. Sorry if that's not de-rigure.

well said nite nite xx

Still odd. You have only made 10 posts and it's been about how dodgy Charles Green is supposed to be.

Why is it odd to say what I believe to be true of my other team? You dislike honesty? Should I say all is golden an Charles is the next Richard Branson or so

If an interloper upsets you, haven't you even got to think why? Or just shades on and BB more?

Why is it odd to say what I believe to be true of my other team? You dislike honesty? Should I say all is golden an Charles is the next Richard Branson or so

If an interloper upsets you, haven't you even got to think why? Or just shades on and BB more?

question for you mate, I know we are your second team so I am guessing you don't spend much time on places like this?

If you are only seeing the CG that the media portray, then you are seeing a very very slanted view on the man. Same with The SU fans not liking him, the bottom line is he stablised their club and left them in a better state. Fans didn't like that he got rid of a couple of club legends and sold some of their bigger players.

CG has delivered on a ton of the things he has said, he sometimes lets his mouth run away a bit, but I would take CG's way over dignified silence any day of the week.

question for you mate, I know we are your second team so I am guessing you don't spend much time on places like this?

If you are only seeing the CG that the media portray, then you are seeing a very very slanted view on the man. Same with The SU fans not liking him, the bottom line is he stablised their club and left them in a better state. Fans didn't like that he got rid of a couple of club legends and sold some of their bigger players.

CG has delivered on a ton of the things he has said, he sometimes lets his mouth run away a bit, but I would take CG's way over dignified silence any day of the week.

and not to mention that CG was the man who originally brought those plays back for SU.

Football fans HATE "suits" who sell the talent but CGas you've said stabilised a club adrift and considering how much English clubs spent even then it is a definite success.

He has delivered so much in one year yet all people seem to focus on are the sound bites.

And btw I'd have Green Over dignified silence any time also.

I see where yer coming from - now tell me honestly he isn't watching the 3,30 from Haydock on his iPhone when pretending to like fitba. As an outsider, I just don't wear his guff. Sorry if that's not de-rigure.

He's stated on many occasions he isn't a football man. In fact, that was the very reason he gave for headhunting Walter Smith "to get someone on the board who knows the club and the game".

Nothing duplicitous. Nothing dishonest. All the cards on the table and all perfectly reasonable...........unless you omit the above facts, which you did. Again.

good idea ... ban him... hes obviously banned out the East fife Media for being part of the tics new. " round on green campaign"

EEFC ... uve got the wrong forum, may i divert u to Follow Follow the multi teams fans forum!!

Oh Jeez - I see I have not followed the party line as only a part-time supporter and one of yer rivals next season......how wierd/paranoid can you go sir? Pass me that splif