Charles Green

jdonald755

Anyone else a bit fed up with him now ?

Really enjoyed his outspokeness at the start. Was really refreshing for someone to stand up for us and take no shit.

But recently I think hes spending more time feeding his ego and keeping himself in the papers than he is working on getting us where we need to be.

Getting a bit boring this leaving Scotland line too.

Not going to happen.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admire what he has done but he does l;et his mouth run away with him at times and especially when one minute he says he wants the champions league music playing at ibrox then next thing he is on about moving to England. His constant referring to himself in the 3rd person also makes me cringe.

I have appreciated what he has done and how he has fought our corner at every opportunity. I like the he doesn't take any pish as well. My only problem is his constant mentioning of the taigs every 2 minutes. Other than that, so far so good.

Admire what he has done but he does l;et his mouth run away with him at times and especially when one minute he says he wants the champions league music playing at ibrox then next thing he is on about moving to England. His constant referring to himself in the 3rd person also makes me cringe.

cushynumber doesn't bother with that.

I generally enjoy

Anyone else a bit fed up with him now ?

Really enjoyed his outspokeness at the start. Was really refreshing for someone to stand up for us and take no shit.

But recently I think hes spending more time feeding his ego and keeping himself in the papers than he is working on getting us where we need to be.

Getting a bit boring this leaving Scotland line too.

Not going to happen.

He is more evidently more media savy than you. He has had more good days than bad.

No, anyone who fought the SPL when they tried to blackmail him into accenting titles being stripped for a license to play football is fine with me.

He has said he will do everything to get us out of this shite footballing country. And he's doing that some people don't like hows he's going about it who gives a fuck?

He has also raised money that will see us be ok until we get back to the top whatever league that is?

And He's raised our value within a year of going into admin and liquidation how many football CEOS have manged to do this in a short period of time?

He has gone all over the world to meet with Rangers fans. Years ago that would never have happened. Some of the RSCS around the world Charles Green was the 1st guy from Rangers to go and speak with them. They have all tried to get someone from the club over for years to speak and got no replys etc....

Oh aye and he was straight to the point when he 1st came in. Told us he was here to make money steady the ship at Rangers then walk away.

He never walked away though as he saw how big we were and also saw the money he could make if he stuck it out for a few more years.

It doesn't matter to me that he's making money from us as long he's making money for us aswell and not getting us into debt etc... thats fine.

Also the big money men from all the top clubs in Europe don't seem to be getting fed up with him. He's got Rangers headlines all over the world and is not taking anyones shite in Scotland.

Why would anyone be getting fed up with him? Some things he says might seem odd but he did say at the start when he came in he would say things people don't like.

:cgreen: