Is Templeton shit or....

mclovin9091

I don't think we've really seen the best of any of our players this season due to management.

Players like Templeton, Black, Hutton, Little and McKay are definitely talented players but have got a hard time this season.

It would be interesting to see how good they are when used most effectively together.

hardly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole team has struggled at times for consistancy this season. I think that beating Motherwell was the football highlight of the season. I don't really remember any failures that night. Templeton isn't our worst performer, he just needs more people round him to perform.

What a ridiculous fuckin reply, if only yer da never banged u about the head with his cock so much when you were younger eh?

Templeton stands out amongst the mire of shite that we call a team, to think he is shit when he has to play with players incapapble of raising a game or playing tactically is as daft as thinking you weren't the end result of yer da shaggin yer sister ya fuckin mhank.

GTF back to kerryfail street

No bother mate. Enjoy your Internet hardman rage. Clown.

Whole team has struggled at times for consistancy this season. I think that beating Motherwell was the football highlight of the season. I don't really remember any failures that night. Templeton isn't our worst performer, he just needs more people round him to perform.

Motherwell and maybe the East Fife game but onward and upwards.

An inconsistent young lad.

However, I saw him central in the line of three behind the striker a few weeks ago with Andy Little on one side and McKay on the left, he was superb.

I'm not convinced Ally knows how to use him.

An inconsistent young lad.

However, I saw him central in the line of three behind the striker a few weeks ago with Andy Little on one side and McKay on the left, he was superb.

I'm not convinced Ally knows how to use him.

but playing little wide is a no no on here

Ball on the deck, Templeton is our best player.

I've seen Messi live, twice, but Templeton harmed us and impressed me more in two games against Hearts. I'm genuinely shocked that he wasn't arrested for raping Whittaker.

Someones been on something today. Whats seeing Messi got to do with the price of dried fish?

As for ball on the deck, really Might have a step over or two in him but no where near the best. I'd put Wallace and Aird before him at least they can pass and put in a decent ball (every now and then) into the box.

Fuck off braindead.

Head in the sand - i.e. acts like everything is ok / has a shite excuse for everything such as:

Ally - no preseason, transfer embargo, poor parks, weather is worse in the 3rd division

Templeton - players around him are so bad means he can't pass to them.

We are shite. I'm actually embarrassed at those celebrating today.

I agree with you, but you're such an idiot you don't realise it.

We've won the league. No matter what league it is, we've still just been crowned champions. Get a grip.

Mate is a hearts fan .says when tempelton is good he can be vvery good but when he's off he is a bit of a liability.i told him our coaching will make him a much better player.he looked at me strangely.

Footballers with good skill come to us...we soon coach that out of them and they soon become shit

Didn't happen with Laudrup or Gazza, What players have we coached skill out off,?

That's because they had natural ability, Both of them would run rings around our current lot.

Well from our current team...

Hutton

Black

Sandaza

Sheils

Perry

Templeton - To an extent...Played some blinders for Hearts...not really seeing that against the bricklayers and painters in the 3rd div.

Through the years we have had many...i'd be here all night naming them.