Is Templeton shit or....

mclovin9091

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He makes space but fails to pass to any player in space and always tries for the shot even when its not the best option.

Was certainly not the worst player today, but hasn't done as well as i thought he would.

How is it other players fault that Templeton can't trap a ball or beat the full back consistently or cross the ball?

when templeton was on the attack there were at least 2 men defending against him. Better he tries and beats the 2 men than pass to the shite that was across from him.

It's no surprise that the best chances came from Templeton, just a shame its got to the stage he has to be playmaker and attacker at once cos no cunt else is capable.

when templeton was on the attack there were at least 2 men defending against him. Better he tries and beats the 2 men than pass to the shite that was across from him.

It's no surprise that the best chances came from Templeton, just a shame its got to the stage he has to be playmaker and attacker at once cos no cunt else is capable.

But they're just painters and brickies. Surely on his 7k a week wages he should be able to beat two guys that only finished building a whole council scheme an hour before kick off?

It isn't.

It's just typical head in the sand behaviour that is the norm recently around here.

Head in the sand?? Are u trying to say that it's not the case that we have a team incapable of formation or tactics?

We are shite and we are incapable of picking up a game, no goals in 5 hours open play shows this.

Head in the fuckin sand, get a grip, another fuckin ally apologist.

Ball on the deck, Templeton is our best player.

I've seen Messi live, twice, but Templeton harmed us and impressed me more in two games against Hearts. I'm genuinely shocked that he wasn't arrested for raping Whittaker.

He's suffering from over-confidence in this division and I think that's blatant. Watch him, the ball often comes to him and when he should be looking for the pass, he'll step over it and trap it with the other foot, he'll do an extra step-over, he'll try to beat another man. He thinks he's World Cup Willie in this league.

There is no doubting that he has the ability and I'm sure that will show when we progress through the leagues and the opposition becomes less Sunday league and more professional.

He has it in him to humiliate defenders. Ask Liverpool who found out as recently as August.

Head in the sand?? Are u trying to say that it's not the case that we have a team incapable of formation or tactics?

We are shite and we are incapable of picking up a game, no goals in 5 hours open play shows this.

Head in the fuckin sand, get a grip, another fuckin ally apologist.

Fuck off braindead.

Head in the sand - i.e. acts like everything is ok / has a shite excuse for everything such as:

Ally - no preseason, transfer embargo, poor parks, weather is worse in the 3rd division

Templeton - players around him are so bad means he can't pass to them.

We are shite. I'm actually embarrassed at those celebrating today.

I agree with you, but you're such an idiot you don't realise it.

Fuck off braindead.

Head in the sand - i.e. acts like everything is ok / has a shite excuse for everything such as:

Ally - no preseason, transfer embargo, poor parks, weather is worse in the 3rd division

Templeton - players around him are so bad means he can't pass to them.

We are shite. I'm actually embarrassed at those celebrating today.

I agree with you, but you're such an idiot you don't realise it.

What a ridiculous fuckin reply, if only yer da never banged u about the head with his cock so much when you were younger eh?

Templeton stands out amongst the mire of shite that we call a team, to think he is shit when he has to play with players incapapble of raising a game or playing tactically is as daft as thinking you weren't the end result of yer da shaggin yer sister ya fuckin mhank.

GTF back to kerryfail street

I don't think we've really seen the best of any of our players this season due to management.

Players like Templeton, Black, Hutton, Little and McKay are definitely talented players but have got a hard time this season.

It would be interesting to see how good they are when used most effectively together.