Ideas to improve Ibrox atmosphere...

JamieG54

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way it is possible is extend the UB & TBO or get the police and dick head stewards to fuck out the stadium. Little chance of either.

The only way the stadium has an atmosphere as a whole are the big games, regardless of how we are playing on the pitch it will be the same for a long time to come.

The majority of time atmosphere is created by excitement, competition, anticipation and enjoyable football! All the complaints about atmosphere and booing would recede greatly if we could start playing football and making the experience of watching rangers an enjoyable one.....

The majority of time atmosphere is created by excitement, competition, anticipation and enjoyable football! All the complaints about atmosphere and booing would recede greatly if we could start playing football and making the experience of watching rangers an enjoyable one.....

try going with a positive instead of negative attitude, in fact why not stop waiting for others to excite you and create a positive atmosphere for the team to thrive in - and do your part to generate a better team ! ?

have a line out at beginning of the game havin the whole stadium singing god save the queen, like the champions league anthemn idea.... it works at nfl should be a new rule at brox

also every game at beginning. of season had a theme behind it, but now nuthing!!! sort it out

Ibrox security has already stated that it will not allow BF1 to be expanded. Also, better football tends to get the fans excited so let's start there.

It doesn't need to be extended. You don't have to be in TBO or UB to sing. Just get everyone to sing. I usually sit in BF1 with my wee boy, but couldn't get tickets against stirling so ended up under the big screen in the Copland rd. the atmosphere was crap. I could have had a conversation with my mate in the Copland rear, it was that quiet. C'mon guys, FKN SING!!!!

Will never happen, The Rangers security papped them all in BF1 for a reason....so they cant expand.

What if more mad mental bouncy bouncy boys just bought tickets for BF2 as there have always been plenty available for all games this year if you get in early enough, or moved their season ticket to there for the start of next season? What could anybody do about it if TBO and UB expanded without letting the killjoys know about it? Or alternatively, as Charlie G looks for a big uptake in season tickets for next season get him to push the issue through official channels...money talks with him and if he is guaranteed another few hundred purchases in BF2 then I'm sure he would take it all the way???

German support is completely scripted. Even the flags are given to them before the game by the club.

I think authentic support would create a much better atmosphere, even though it might not look as good as the germans on tv.

Bullshit.

Why would you even post shite like this?