Charles Green Statement

rangersxfc

As CPA bluenose said on FF. 'If you agree to pay 30k for a BMW and handover a cheque for 2K .............do you own the motor.

No but you've got an argument that some sort of agreement was in place. Hasn't CG always said only dealings with CW was to get his shares?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ulike ALL of our ghests ive got a girlfriend and a life so am away to wash ma boady and ma baws and take her out for a nice meal a few swallays and take her to my bed and make LOVE to her!! whit you Mhob gonnae be doin??..hehehehe..I LOVE BEING A RANGERS MAN. I LOVE BEING A BEAR. I LOVE HAVING A LIFE WHERE HATE AND NEGATIVITY DOSNT RUN/RULE MY SAD LONELY LIFE..toodle pip..saddoes..x :ulster::7326::cgreen: "now go get a life before you get GOOGLE EYES!!"

:lol:

'Focus on the negative'.

The irony!!!

The difference is the ability of our manager and the performances of our team are open to interpretation....the specific comments of green and yeates were not yet some took it upon themselves to interpret it in their own way like the media tend to do!

Problem?

You really are a sad little old man....having read some of your posts away from the ally as manager debates I was starting to value your view but you are once again interpreting something to suit yourself which has no relevance to this thread....my exact comment was went to a tabloid for a story he was probably paid for! I think he was paid....I'm not saying he was just giving an opinion....what's wrong with that, not an attack on Alexander was more a point about me being unhappy he chose to go to the record to give Jackson a story whilst still an employee of the club!

no it was an allegation that I have seen you repeat twice !!! whe I get accused of being to loyal ! you seem to think loyalty of players like Alexander should be rewarded by sly wee digs at them !

So sad you go about trying to pick out things in people's posts....this thread has nothing to do with anything you are focussing on....quite sad really!

but it was funny - a wee joke at your expense - try seeing the odd light hearted side of life

The difference is the ability of our manager and the performances of our team are open to interpretation....the specific comments of green and yeates were not yet some took it upon themselves to interpret it in their own way like the media tend to do!

Problem?

If people interpreted it their own way then clearly the comments are open to interpretation, albeit by the hard of thinking. I'm just appreciating the irony of you accusing people of focusing on the negative.

no it was an allegation that I have seen you repeat twice !!! whe I get accused of being to loyal ! you seem to think loyalty of players like Alexander should be rewarded by sly wee digs at them !

You really do have a wee chip on your shoulder don't you....what has something I posted on a thread about Alexander got to do with this thread? Why are you bringing your wee look at me agenda into this thread where everyone else must be wondering what are these two wumen arguing about! Time and place old yin!

If people interpreted it their own way then clearly the comments are open to interpretation, albeit by the hard of thinking. I'm just appreciating the irony of you accusing people of focusing on the negative.

Now that is your interpretation that I focus on the negative where I would say I focus on how we can move forward on the park....if I was negative I would be giving up and thinking all hope is lost....whereas I just feel differently to you and others about how we have performed this year and the ability of our manager! How someone can take an actual quote and twist it to a negative like delacunt did tonight on Clyde 1 is very different!

Anyways as I said to your partner in crime is this thread the right place to start these arguments?

For me; CG is still the man to see us through until we are back in the topflight of scottish football.

I have no concerns regarding his character and or his business acumen; he is still firefighting the cluster fuck that the mhedia keeps spewing out trying to destabilise not only our fan base but also our share holders. The timing of all this recent upsurge in mhedia attension no doubt is to coincide with the up coming season ticket renewals.

Good to see the club making an official statement as it show that The Rangers will no longer stay silent; the rising continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is your interpretation that I focus on the negative where I would say I focus on how we can move forward on the park....if I was negative I would be giving up and thinking all hope is lost....whereas I just feel differently to you and others about how we have performed this year and the ability of our manager! How someone can take an actual quote and twist it to a negative like delacunt did tonight on Clyde 1 is very different!

Anyways as I said to your partner in crime is this thread the right place to start these arguments?

Jeezo, I was only having a wee joke as the agenda driven morons on here are depressing the fuck out of me.

2 points on the Whyte and Charles Green statements, (1) I completely agree with CG that if people want to bring this to court let them do so. Maybe its nearing a time when CG and the Rangers Board need to publicly quash those who are openly aggressive in attacking Rangers. Sometimes there comes a time when you just have to take a legal sledgehammer to crack a nut(case). (2) Let the Communications Director Jim T do some of the talking on these subjects. He must have access to all the files and papers and his direct style of messaging alongside Charles' would, it seems to me, be a powerful combined voice.

And also.......I thought Whyte was under investigation for his role? Wonder how that is progressing.

Jeezo, I was only having a wee joke as the agenda driven morons on here are depressing the fuck out of me.

Missed the humour but 100% with you about the agenda by some on here today and they way they jump on anything even remotely negative about green.....I hope tonight's statement calms a few down but I doubt it....

Green is still the man for me, done everything he said he would so far.

If Shyte who has threatened numerous people and media outlets with court action but never actually gone to court wants to run his mouth that's his problem.

Much like the Orlit thing a few weeks back the media are making a moutain out of a molehill. What we are seeing here is people using the Rangers hating media to extort money from the club plain and simple.