Club Statement - official

Faircity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More of the speculation comes to nought. kept out of the loop.

Ally heard this coming off the training ground, while Green was on his travels.

The media played this part as "Ally clearly kept out of the loop.", which appears to have be unsubstantiated.

There was no such "loop" until the media invented one off the back of Whyte's lies.

Good statement.....as chris graham said tonight on BBC the most diss sponging thing is we seemed to be starting to focus on getting our house in order and planning longer term in terms if scouting, staffing etc and this episode has distracted from that! If whyte wants to take green to court let him but failing that the media should get no more out of this pathological liars claims and we can get back to the important job of planning for our future!

If you look at the number of times he refers to Ally, then you may think that this is a direct response to the sun article by Ally.

As I posted earlier I don't think ally helped the situation yesterday with his comments and I agree green was addressing many of the things ally mentioned when he should have made no comment until he knew some facts instead of contributing to the speculation and negativity!

As I posted earlier I don't think ally helped the situation yesterday with his comments and I agree green was addressing many of the things ally mentioned when he should have made no comment until he knew some facts instead of contributing to the speculation and negativity!

That's the point I was trying to get across,but if you mention Ally and it's not followed by legend or hallelujah then you are ripping him apart............... agree totally with you that he should have refrained from commenting, he knows what they did last year to him re asking for the panel to be named.

I like this swift responsive action from the club and I'm glad Charles realised the importance of meeting with Ally at the earliest possible opportunity as it not only puts his mind at ease but I'm sure a fair few of those who were in a panic yesterday.

Good statement.....as chris graham said tonight on BBC the most diss sponging thing is we seemed to be starting to focus on getting our house in order and planning longer term in terms if scouting, staffing etc and this episode has distracted from that! If whyte wants to take green to court let him but failing that the media should get no more out of this pathological liars claims and we can get back to the important job of planning for our future!

I don't really agree with that tbh. Perhaps Murray (scout) ought to have been forced out but the manner in which it was done was calamitous. We then have the Malcolm Murray debacle which still leaves far more questions than were never answered. The Sandaza affair too was dealt with rather shambolically.

We have seen an IPO delivered that exceeded anyone's expectations and that of course is credit to Green et al and have good sponsors going forward. Yet we have little in the way of structured planning on a footballing business model, we seem to be reverting to type of the boom and bust years which crippled us of the manager stating 'show me the money' and a CEO doing so merely on a whim. Unless we stick to the 33% turnover model which contradicts Green's comments on having £10m to splash out and our manager shopping in the Championship which is the 5th largest cash rich league in the world.

I'm loathed to allow a cancerous scum bag like Whyte to unsettle me but truth is I'll always be sceptical of Green and co and their emergence from nowhere and what role D&P played in it all.

I suppose after Whyte I would be with anyone other than bona-fide Rangers man/men at the helm.