Charles Green tells Ally McCoist to sack pals to save his own job

dan_ger

If Ally doesn't want to sack they 2 then he will be away. I think they are a joke to be honest. since Durrant has been here i've only ever saw him growling with his hands in his pocket or McCoist taking the piss out of him and Kenny McDowell with that fucking clipboard.

What a ridiculous statement this is.

They have both helped coach the team to 4 league titles, 2 Scottish cups, 2 league cups and a European cup final?

Must be something decent on that clipboard.

Oh and see this:

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/ian-durrant-as-important-to-rangers-double-1025790

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without giving credence to the rhecord piece I would have no objection to a revamp of our training/coaching staff.

Imo Ally is a poor manager not helped in any way by his coaches. I reckon Ally will be here next season and perhaps

fresh impetus from new coaches is just what he needs.

What a ridiculous statement this is.

They have both helped coach the team to 4 league titles, 2 Scottish cups, 2 league cups and a European cup final?

Must be something decent on that clipboard.

Oh and see this:

http://www.dailyreco...-double-1025790

Since Walter left they've all been clueless.

The thing is imo Ally will be gone wether it be now or in the future because i dont think he has it in him to be a manager to really take us forward and have us consistently winning. He is able to get us through the divisions especially with the players we can bring in but after that i dont think hes able to motivate, train, inspire and improve these players and i also dont think he is tactically astute enough to consistently be a winner for us when were back in the SPL, he has barely got it tactically right in the third division

Of course there is loyalty to Ally after all that he has done but the amount of warning signs hes not a good enough manager are alarming. He more of a figurehead and fan leader than a manager imo. As much as i would like him to be able to succeed i also wouldnt be dissapointed if he and the coaching staff were to go and others brought in that are at the least tactically sound , motivational and encourage good football.

The thing is imo Ally will be gone wether it be now or in the future because i dont think he has it in him to be a manager to really take us forward and have us consistently winning. He is able to get us through the divisions especially with the players we can bring in but after that i dont think hes able to motivate, train, inspire and improve these players and i also dont think he is tactically astute enough to consistently be a winner for us when were back in the SPL, he has barely got it tactically right in the third division

Of course there is loyalty to Ally after all that he has done but the amount of warning signs hes not a good enough manager are alarming. He more of a figurehead and fan leader than a manager imo. As much as i would like him to be able to succeed i also wouldnt be dissapointed if he and the coaching staff were to go and others brought in that are at the least tactically sound , motivational and encourage good football.

This is the problem with sections of our support - even if (WHEN) Ally takes us back to the SPL - we will have fans like you at the first hiccup waiting to say he is never a manager - and yet the chances of winning the SPL in our first season back will be high - and yet you'll jump on his back at the first opportunity.

This is the problem with sections of our support - even if (WHEN) Ally takes us back to the SPL - we will have fans like you at the first hiccup waiting to say he is never a manager - and yet the chances of winning the SPL in our first season back will be high - and yet you'll jump on his back at the first opportunity.

Once again you never answer anyone who points out his failings........Ally McCoist will not be manager when you get back into the top diivision whatever that may be called.

Listen i hope he will be able to do it but i think warning signs are there that he will consistently struggle. I wont jump on his back but i can have my opinions and if hes consistently struggling with doing the things i mentioned then ill give my opinions

Seems to me Green does not have the bottle to sack him , he's trying to get him to quit .........

This is a replica of what he did at sheffield united , I for one am getting sick of hearing Green ( if these comments come to be proven) even if not he needs to shut it and work quietly , IMO.