Two new giant screens for Ibrox

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be the point of introducing standing areas for 2 seasons? You have to have all-seater stadiums for the top tier of Scottish football.

part of the change in restruction was also to change the regulations in seating, they will change it in the future definitely. It is a complete joke that teams coming up have to get rid of terracing and put seats in that the fans don't want and costs money, its like punishing teams for getting to the spl. I have been to both County and Caley games before and after spl made sure seating was in place and it has totally ruined those stadiums atmosphere wise. safe standing will come in eventiually

The Club are aware that the stadium requires improvements in many areas. Such work costs money. We have posters on other threads complaining about possible ST price increases but then people want the stadium upgraded. There was talk of the stadium maintenance manager getting the push, perhaps we are seeing part of the reason for that. There has hardly been a coin spent on Ibrox in the last few years and it shows. I expect we will have to show some patience as any work will probably be done in stages.

I have to say I was very impressed with the new screen at Ibrox. Elonex Seems to be a major company for supplying screens etc. for quite a few high profile venues and sports teams - So we should not have the problems like we did have with them other screens. which is their Outdoor divison and they already have us listed - http://oneoutdoormed....uk/sports-led/

I have to say I was very impressed with the new screen at Ibrox. Elonex Seems to be a major company for supplying screens etc. for quite a few high profile venues and sports teams - So we should not have the problems like we did have with them other screens. which is their Outdoor divison and they already have us listed - http://oneoutdoormed....uk/sports-led/

Just went to that site, and what they say about us is..

"To capitalise on Rangers position as Scotland’s greatest club with one of the most committed fan bases in the world"

(tu)

(tu)

(tu)

Hopefully the screens are just the first part of improving IBROX - But I guess getting improved screens had something to do with the Commonwealth games, which I am sure another poster mentioned that IBROX is getting used as a venue during. I also noticed that comment but the one before that was strange (Rangers has the highest concentration of wealthly supporters.)

Positive news.

Well done Charles Green, you have been talking some shite lately and I wish you would back off - however, for me you are getting things done for the benefit of the club. A lot of negative shit about these days, but you have my backing.