STV: Charles Green agreed to receive a £25,000 payment from Craig Whyte.

No.12

im of the opinion now that the media may just be of great use to us after Greens performance tonight,with the season books out in a wee while someone other than Green will need to ask me to renew...i,ll just hang off and go without renewing till im sure of who is behind all this

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im of the opinion now that the media may just be of great use to us after Greens performance tonight,with the season books out in a wee while someone other than Green will need to ask me to renew...i,ll just hang off and go without renewing till im sure of who is behind all this

Let me explain this to you .

The Mhedia in Schotland is riddled with Left Wing Taig University Elitists who have a Political, and Bigoted Interest in our Downfall.

That much is for sure , and you can bet your Bottom Dollar they couldn't give a Flying Shit for Rangers Fans, and our Club.

They want rid of us, and some people Better Waking up to that, especially after what we have been through this past Year.They want your Club Exterminated and they Smell Blood with all of this shit.

Support the Club.

You are not renewing a season book with Charles Green, you're renewing it with Rangers.

The mind fucking boggles.

Seriously, if its that easy just fuck off just now and dont come back because this shite was always coming at this time and will be this time every season until we are back on top and Green is proven beyond any doubt to be on the up and up.

You've either got the stomach to struggle back up this mountain we have to climb or you don't, its hard enough for the club without cunts hanging off the back of it waiting to bail just in case.

Seriously, do one.

or they may prove that whyte and green are in cahoots....the other side of the coin...all this stinks to high heaven

simple Walter come on tv tomorrow and sort this out bring bomber with you and tell us who owns Ibrox ect,ect...simple as easy as that,its very ,very ,easy.it stops it all so come on Walter step forward

See this is what the haters want you to do,,, Why would you not renew your season ticket? Coz Green did what he had to do to wrestle the club for certain doom!! I will be renewing both my season tickets as with or without Charles Green or anyone else for that matter Rangers are and will always be my club!!

or they may prove that whyte and green are in cahoots....the other side of the coin...all this stinks to high heaven

simple Walter come on tv tomorrow and sort this out bring bomber with you and tell us who owns Ibrox ect,ect...simple as easy as that,its very ,very ,easy.it stops it all so come on Walter step forward

I personally could not give a f**k if they were in cahoots and Charles decided to ditch Whyte,, tbh after all this shit caused by Whyte there is NO way Charles Green will STILL be involved with him,,, just usual mhedia bullshit as per!!

I,ll say again i,ll pay at the gate untill Green can prove he is not involved with Whyte,think there,s more to come what do we say then...i,ve 2 books and 2 shares bought this year so i dont say this lightly

Don't need Smith, I can tell you.

The shareholders own Ibrox, there is no doubt on that fact.

Btw this isnt a smart arse remark but when and what has Green lied about? Just come off nightshift so not read every thread yet!!

Probably everything. Some guys are arguing he was justified. Others like me are concerned.

Man untd.....Dallas Cowboys both say they never heard from Green

Well all i can say is Green has stated he has an email from Dallas which he offered to show the interviewer (pretty ballsy if the guy goes yeah lets see it then) and that a spokesman from Man Utd dismissed any link, Did Sir Alex or the Glaziers say it? Maybe not from an official side as yet due to reasons unknown (maybe sponsorship or legal) doesnt mean internally the wouldnt welcome us does it?

after all we,ve been through i,m sure there,s no need to be concerned

Yeah I just struggle with the argument a little. Somehow the low morals of Green trump the low morals of Whyte? And a lot of guys here claim to be OK with that? What kind of club have we become? We have to work with this guy. We don't seem to have a choice. But I hope if we can ever make it back to the top that we can ditch this oily git at the earliest possible opportunity, without him screwing us over for everything we have first.

It would be nice to think he was on the level. But it's increasingly clear he didn't get where he is now by being on the level.