Chris Graham will be on Scotland Tonight later

BigJig

Having just seen this interview on Scotland Tonight, I am very firm now in my view! Charlie is as bad as Shytey.....a teller of tall tales and spinning us all line after line. Gutted with what I am seeing and hearing!

check out the boss thread, shity no where near gers, disappointed with chris graham tho, where the fuck is traynor

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought STV were at it.

There's some serious stuff here then they thrown in pathetic questions about Man U and the Dallas Cowboys just to try and discredit CG.

The programme was a joke.

Chris done well but instead of sitting and waiting to talk he really needs to start breaking into conversations especially when other parties are just trying to smear us i.e. English. Good manners is one thing but sometimes you need to stop people talking bs.

STV clearly stated Green never showed them the email after the interview and were still waiting on it. The Dallas Cowboys story is bullshit.

Embarrassing, but not critical

Not what I heard, I can't honestly say I was paying attention at that part: I thought I'd heard it all already on the internet.

I'll have another watch of it later, Charles has a bit of answering to do, but he's far from guilty of treason here guys.

Guest Andypendek

So what are we going to do if something comes to light which absolutely, definitely proves a link between Whyte and Green?

Stop supporting Rangers?

Stop going to Ibrox?

Have a march?

These leaks are clearly coming from Whyte, and as such are about on a par with bog roll. Very disappointed Chris Graham gave these ongoing leaks so much credence tonight - yes Charles is making himself look daft just now and I wish he would shut up but bottom line is THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO BUT CARRY ON SUPPORTING MY TEAM.

That's the only fucking fan message I'd like any spokesman of ours to give out on air.

Agreed with an earlier poster, this is major embarrassing and has damaged the credibility of mr Green, will be interesting to see how he responds from this. He has always fought tooth and nail and getting fans in side was a priority - what will his stance be now.

Looked like he was desperate for a shit during the interview

cringey and embarrassing . why the fuck is he giving interviews right left and centre.. he just loves the fucking limelight wish he would just fucking pipe down stop feeding us lies and concentrate on our fuking wage bill.

check out the boss thread, shity no where near gers, disappointed with chris graham tho, where the fuck is traynor

if your talking about the terms of D&P then even that is contradicted by what rangers stated earlier this year to STV and also what was detailed from D&P terms of agreement. So who knows what is correct, worryingly our club have clearly differing versions. Not Good at all!

Can Charles and his investors not just sell Rangers on then Shytey won't be able to get anywhere near the club again one thing is for sure its time to get Green out of the media spotlight and push James Traynor to deal with all statements why hire him and not let him do his job.

Can Charles and his investors not just sell Rangers on then Shytey won't be able to get anywhere near the club again one thing is for sure its time to get Green out of the media spotlight and push James Traynor to deal with all statements why hire him and not let him do his job.

And who is going to come up with what's probably a minimum of £20m.

Was difficult to watch, and is the first Charles Green interview where he didn't exude confidence, and at times, was lost for words. A lot was thrown at him there and I was genuinely squirming watching that.

However...............

Chris is spot on, in saying that if Whyte had proof of any wrongdoing to him, why would he simply go to the tabloids, and not straight to court.

This isn't the first time he's threatened to sue, and it won't be the last.

So I still sit on the side of Charles Green.

I will support Rangers and move on from this .

The Mhedia are defenately after CG thats for sure .

Not to Help us Rangers Fans, but to further their own Agendas .

Remember they all Hate us, and every piece of News coming out of Ibrox is Negative for a Reason.

Doesn't necessarily mean its all True though.

So Lets get behind the Team, and remember the Power Struggle that is going on at Ibrox .

Whoever is Blabbering to the Press at Ibrox better Fucking give it up, as they are causing a Lot of Damage to us.

if your talking about the terms of D&P then even that is contradicted by what rangers stated earlier this year to STV and also what was detailed from D&P terms of agreement. So who knows what is correct, worryingly our club have clearly differing versions. Not Good at all!

Stop stirring.

cringey and embarrassing . why the fuck is he giving interviews right left and centre.. he just loves the fucking limelight wish he would just fucking pipe down stop feeding us lies and concentrate on our fuking wage bill.

If he kept quite he would be slaughtered and presumed guilty. I know who I'm backing and it's not STV or any of the other scumbags that just cant stop attacking Rangers..In Charles I trust, No fucking surrender!!

Not what I heard, I can't honestly say I was paying attention at that part: I thought I'd heard it all already on the internet.

I'll have another watch of it later, Charles has a bit of answering to do, but he's far from guilty of treason here guys.

depends if treason is telling your fan base 1 or 2 mis truths! Which is about as good as you could put it!