Is deception against a con man acceptable morally in our eyes?

tbblue

I see the question as, Is it morally correct to allow a Great Institution to be destroyed on the whim of one possibly deranged man. I think all Rangers Supporters know the answer to that one.

Its easy to get mixed up.

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out then.

You'll not be missed.

Go and take a fuck to yourself thats my opinion on the matter i have strong morals and ethics and i won't change them for a prick like you i will be at Ibrox next year where will you be?

If we draw up a shortlist of businessmen who could potentially run the club, and remove the ones who have deceived people, we won't have many names left.

Normal business practice isn't what's important here. It's perception and headlines and spin and lies and hysteria and heads in sand and deeds and WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE....

Go and take a fuck to yourself thats my opinion on the matter i have strong morals and ethics and i won't change them for a prick like you i will be at Ibrox next year where will you be?

Searching for some punctuation marks to help me decipher your message.

A good business man is a good liar, they know where they can make money and how to make the most of it. New sponsorship contracts, naming rights, selling roof space at Murray park, the stock market its all part of the big picture to raise the value of the assets and then sell.

At the end of the day fair play to him he bought us when no one else was willing to, he is not a fan so his loyalties do NOT lie with us the fans or even the share holders, he may only be after what he can get out of the club. If you could buy something at a considerably knocked down rate and could afford the gamble in doing so then you would do it if the reward was worth the risk.

However the one thing that gets me with business men who are tight as ducks arseholes: why do they all drive round in expensive cars with shit MPG??? surely they should be driving Nissan Qashquais???