Is this the plan?

boss

- SFA/SPL axis of evil were never interested in a merger

- they always wanted an SPL2 and to hang with the community clubs

- they expected the SFL clubs to reject a merger months ago which would have given them more time

- Sky might walk away without Rangers

- SFA/SPL need Rangers on their knees so we succumb to blackmail again

- hence the concerted attacks on Rangers/Green

- threatened with loss of license, they get us to join SPL2

- they keep Sky, they keep their power, they keep our TV money, we get tuppence ha'penny

- Rangers in SPL1 from 2014 but massively weakened

It's a plausible scenario, the only problem is they played the licence card before, it doesn't hold any threat this time round. Does anybody really expect Rangers fans to accept a move to SPL2 without compensation for what has gone on over the last year or so? More to the point would any Rangers fan wish to let the SPL off the hook by the club joining SPL2?

Surely PM isn't blabbing to the mhedia again?

Did he ever stop?

It's not just the main TBK antagonists though, it's their drones who have swamped RM over the last week with dozens of ant-CG threads. Putting their own petty power games ahead of the club and doing Liewells work for him.

- SFA/SPL axis of evil were never interested in a merger

- they always wanted an SPL2 and to hang with the community clubs

- they expected the SFL clubs to reject a merger months ago which would have given them more time

- Sky might walk away without Rangers

- SFA/SPL need Rangers on their knees so we succumb to blackmail again

- hence the concerted attacks on Rangers/Green

- threatened with loss of license, they get us to join SPL2

- they keep Sky, they keep their power, they keep our TV money, we get tuppence ha'penny

- Rangers in SPL1 from 2014 but massively weakened

I have wondered that myself - you also have to consider (and remember I am not one of the conspiracy guys but.....) once it became clear that Ross County and St. Mirren were not backing the deal (alledgedly) this deflection campaign has started - by fk do they need us but the want us brought to heel as well.

One could also wonder (in a conspiracy sort of way) why Whyte re-appeared now - and then we find out today he has lost his case to ticketus ?

But talking conspiracy is better that talking negatively about every aspect of our club!

However as I dont believe in conspiracies and I dont believe the SFA / SPL are that clever its all bollocks ........

.... or is it?

Did he ever stop?

It's not just the main TBK antagonists though, it's their drones who have swamped RM over the last week with dozens of ant-CG threads. Putting their own petty power games ahead of the club and doing Liewells work for him.

I wouldnt say swamped, its half a dozen no marks with half a brain and a Tax Blogger approved script.

Did he ever stop?

Paul Murray: disaster then, disaster now, disaster forever

“And this is not about Rangers should be in SPL 1 or not — the SPL is a busted flush.

“Some SPL clubs are terrified of giving up something but the reality is that I had to give up something and that was TV rights.

“I told Neil Doncaster very clearly last week that once this agreement is finished we will not give them up again and I have already written to David Longmuir to reinforce that.

“If people want to reconstruct the leagues don’t do it on the basis that we are going to play ball because we are not.”

Charles Green - 02 Dec 2012

While there is a concerted attack going on, I reckon that's down to them smelling blood in the water and joining in rather than a masterplan from the dumbest schmucks in the country.

This is largely cos they got organised and scrutinize every thing we do and highlight anything they can use against us.

I wish we would adopt the same tactic instead of standing there taking it

and so he should as only an idiot would refuse an invite to spl2

guess I'm an idiot then cause there's no fucking chance I would agree to save the SPL. Our time at the top will come soon enough without having to stoop so low we save a league that tried it's hardest to destroy us

Did he ever stop?

They were screwed by Duff & Phelps don't you know!?

guess I'm an idiot then cause there's no fucking chance I would agree to save the SPL. Our time at the top will come soon enough without having to stoop so low we save a league that tried it's hardest to destroy us

so if we don't join the spl2, what is the back up plan and where do we play?