Andrew Dickson

The Rangers TV guy takes alot of stick on Twitter from our own fans. When rumours break people barrage him with questions and when he refuses to answer them as hes not in the position to, he sometimes receives a bit of abuse. When there is genuine news about the club he is first on the ball to tell us whats going on.

Main point of this is that hes a hard working and nice guy who does all he can in his job for our club and it disappoints me when I see people believing the rumours and taking it out on him. So those who insist on getting answers from him about stuff he likely knows little about...lay off him. Guy deserves credit for the great job he has done on RTV and on Twitter

The Rangers TV guy takes alot of stick on Twitter from our own fans. When rumours break people barrage him with questions and when he refuses to answer them as hes not in the position to, he sometimes receives a bit of abuse. When there is genuine news about the club he is first on the ball to tell us whats going on.

Main point of this is that hes a hard working and nice guy who does all he can in his job for our club and it disappoints me when I see people believing the rumours and taking it out on him. So those who insist on getting answers from him about stuff he likely knows little about...lay off him. Guy deserves credit for the great job he has done on RTV and on Twitter

The guy comes across as a cock sucking spunk dribbler..............

After seeing some of the shite he puts up with from some people then I understand why he can come across as a bit arrogant etc. I would be even worse if i was in his situation half the time.

He gets shite from people because he's an arrogant cunt.

Weird how the other members of the Rangers Twitter team never get abuse.

I like him. I've spoken to him a few times on Twitter.

He very seldom ignores tweets from fans, unlike our players.

Dicko is sound and I think the stick he gets is a bit uncalled for.

Agree with you there. Still don't like him though. In fact I'm away to block and report spam