Rangers board statement an independent investigation into the takeover!

tbblue

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good statement from the club.

CG has been spoken to re: his comments recently. Independant investigation into the takeover.

Draw a line under it until the investigation is over, then we can hear all the facts.

I am going to listen to no rumours, or paper talk about this until the investigation results have been released.

This is why a club like Rangers should have non-executive directors. Although they have no rights to govern over Rangers employees directly, they can take an impartial view and direct investigations such as this.

I'm sure the impartial Scottish media won't have any appetite for looking into who is on the panel

After all they weren't interested in the SPL independent panel either.

Btw can we send the bill for this panel to the SPL ?

Id send it to Craig Whyte

Independent Panel...yet sfa/spl(and a certain club that would have access) had checked everything out, Walter Smith surely checked everything out and surely if Ian Hart did pay in £1m he would have got his people to check out, so what's the real reason behind this move by the non exec members of the board?

Deloitte and the Legal Team would have carried out due diligence on CG and the others involved in the purchase of the club?

As my old Glaswegian Presbyterian Grannies would say , there's no such thing as a secret.

Independent Panel...yet sfa/spl(and a certain club that would have access) had checked everything out, Walter Smith surely checked everything out and surely if Ian Hart did pay in £1m he would have got his people to check out, so what's the real reason behind this move by the non exec members of the board?

Deloitte and the Legal Team would have carried out due diligence on CG and the others involved in the purchase of the club?

As my old Glaswegian Presbyterian Grannies would say , there's no such thing as a secret.

that was in the days of the Steamie!

I hope all bears have the patience to wait for the report and not rise to rumours and mischievous speculation.

Keep our shape, and our unity until we know for sure what is happening.

The media will turn this into a circus if we let them