More deceit from slitty eyes of thorntonhall, allegedly in . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

You've gotta hand it to His Peterness, working Doncaster and Regan, ensuring both print and broadcast media stay on-message; whilst travelling back and for the to North Korea, providing constant consultancy to Kim Jong-un on totalitarianism.

well he's certainly achieved the nuclear option now

Well you've been told, just like I told this site that when john reid was still in government that he was going to join celtic when he finished at Westminster and that he would try to fuck us up big time and he has, ah well nobody listened then and some ain't listening now ! :sherlock:

. . . secret meeting with national newspaper looking for support for application to English Football League. This was a week before spl reconstruction vote allegedly.You couldn't make it up ! :sherlock:

Scottish football's own Kim Jong Un apparently has his own Inter-Continential Ballistic Missile experiment.

Well you've been told, just like I told this site that when john reid was still in government that he was going to join celtic when he finished at Westminster and that he would try to fuck us up big time and he has, ah well nobody listened then and some ain't listening now ! :sherlock:

I listened and saw it begin and then predicted every single step.

I listened and saw it begin and then predicted every single step.

You did Mate even though we didn't get on at the time but that was me being an auld bastard trying to teach you but now you teach me things, thats what sharing is all about ! ;):sherlock:

I suggest a subscription fund. The purpose to raise monies to erect a statue of His Peterness, to be situated in George Square. Replete in jackboots, firm jaw to the fore, right arm raised, and facing a cool Nordic breeze. Of course, Robert Mugabe(Jesuit Marxist) should unveil.

. . . secret meeting with national newspaper looking for support for application to English Football League. This was a week before spl reconstruction vote allegedly.You couldn't make it up ! :sherlock:

Actually, is anything "breaking" as a story on this?

If so, it exposes him as a hypocrite and takes a huge amount of pressure off Gilmore and MacGregor.

Why would the EPL want to draw provo supporting filth into their midst? :anguish:

This is something we should expose about them to the English.

Visits to Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham and London are not something that the residents of those cities should be subjected to.

You did Mate even though we didn't get on at the time but that was me being an auld bastard trying to teach you but now you teach me things, thats what sharing is all about ! ;):sherlock:

We did, however, learn that what we share is more important than our differences. (tu)

That's been the way for quite some time and I do appreciate that.

Actually, is anything "breaking" as a story on this? If so, it exposes him as a hypocrite and takes a huge amount of pressure off Gilmore and MacGregor.
We did, however, learn that what we share is more important than our differences. (tu) That's been the way for quite some time and I do appreciate that.

(tu) Anyways I've been asked earlier from afar as eberdeen where there is some gossip before I got this, is there something breaking on Wednesday, but I don't have a clue, maybe there is, maybe there isn't, long time to go until Wednesday, lets face it there is some amount to come out in the wash ! :sherlock: