Aberdeen's 30,000 seater stadium.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closing the upper tier of one of their stands nexy season due to lack of demand for tickets :lol:

So I guess they won't be building their 30k seater stadium then?

HahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Can you post the link bud.....want to print it out later for ammo in the pub :7325:

Die ya sheepshaggin bastards die - just accept you are shit and die

For any PC people watching - for the avoidance of doubt, this is referring to Aberdeen FC, not Aberdonians, I have many sad lonely and bitter Aberdonian friends, I do not wish those people to die just their club.

I have never ever liked the "mutton molesters" this distaste and irelevance towards them goes away back to the late 70s when my Grandad took me up there! They are almost as despisable as that mhob, and indeed in the last 20years ive shook my head and shouted "SCUMBAGS" at them more than the mhankies. :p20: so hearing that they cannae fill shitoddrie makes me smile. :7325::7326::ulster: They must miss us most of all.

Good wee lunchtime wind-up for me then. :lol: :lol:

As you may be aware, the Club recently conducted a supporters survey aimed at identifying the various initiatives and changes needed to create a better match day atmosphere at Pittodrie, with one of the main outcomes being to try and ensure greater numbers of supporters in fewer areas around the stadium.

The Club also attempted to contact all season ticket holders currently seated in the upper section of the Richard Donald Stand to ascertain their views on whether they would be willing to relocate next season to a different part of the stadium. The overall response from the vast majority of supporters contacted was that they would be willing to relocate and as a result - in addition to the feedback from our recent fans survey on the match-day experience at Pittodrie - the Club has taken the decision to close the RDS Upper Deck for the 2013/2014 season.*

With almost three quarters of Aberdeen fans stating they would like to sit in the more heavily populated areas of Pittodrie Stadium, we hope this move will encourage the migration of our supporters to areas of the stadium which are less concentrated.

All those moving from the RDS Upper will be given priority to take advantage of the best seats made available when we reach our seat release date with discount for the new season to compensate for the inconvenience.

AFC would also invite any supporters who wish to display a banner in the RDS Upper Deck for next season to contact the Club and we will make the necessary arrangement for these to be displayed on a permanent basis for the duration of the season.

Aberdeen FC is committed to making the match-day experience a memorable one for our dedicated supporters. We want Pittodrie to become a 'fortress' again and for the Red Army to be united in voice as they back the team on a match-day.

Rub it right in bud..get empty coffee jar or better still a bucket and put save the dandies on it, give generously as you are not re tickets :7325:

As you may be aware, the Club recently conducted a supporters survey aimed at identifying the various initiatives and changes needed to create a better match day atmosphere at Pittodrie, with one of the main outcomes being to try and ensure greater numbers of supporters in fewer areas around the stadium.

The Club also attempted to contact all season ticket holders currently seated in the upper section of the Richard Donald Stand to ascertain their views on whether they would be willing to relocate next season to a different part of the stadium. The overall response from the vast majority of supporters contacted was that they would be willing to relocate and as a result - in addition to the feedback from our recent fans survey on the match-day experience at Pittodrie - the Club has taken the decision to close the RDS Upper Deck for the 2013/2014 season.*

With almost three quarters of Aberdeen fans stating they would like to sit in the more heavily populated areas of Pittodrie Stadium, we hope this move will encourage the migration of our supporters to areas of the stadium which are less concentrated.

All those moving from the RDS Upper will be given priority to take advantage of the best seats made available when we reach our seat release date with discount for the new season to compensate for the inconvenience.

AFC would also invite any supporters who wish to display a banner in the RDS Upper Deck for next season to contact the Club and we will make the necessary arrangement for these to be displayed on a permanent basis for the duration of the season.

Aberdeen FC is committed to making the match-day experience a memorable one for our dedicated supporters. We want Pittodrie to become a 'fortress' again and for the Red Army to be united in voice as they back the team on a match-day.

Rub it right in bud..get empty coffee jar or better still a bucket and put save the dandies on it, give generously as you are not re tickets :7325:

They are in denial, mate. :peanut: They think i'm taking the piss.