Disgusted at Mccoist

gsa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread exemplifies why I visit this and other Rangers forums so infrequently. So depressing. No wonder so many gheusts on here, they must be lapping it up.

Who gives a monkeys what the "ghuests" think

The truth of the matter is mccoist is a shite manager and the club is suffering because of it

WE should be the ones worrying about it and not giving a fuck about what some manky bead rattlers think

I'm aware this will receive a very negative response from a lot of you but I've had enough of Mccoist. His sniping in the press about "Mr Green" played right into the hand of a baying and biased media and not for the 1st time in his long career at Rangers Mccoist put himself and his ego before the club.

When Charles Green called the current team the worst in history, he was merely stating a fact. Mccoist asking how many titles Green had won was exactly what the media wanted and it only served to make the club and Mccoist himself look stupid. Charles Green is an executive so obviously he hasn't won any titles. Mccoist should leave those type of sarcastic, snide remarks to the likes of Lawell.

Mccoist might also do well to remember how many cups Rangers have been knocked out of under his management.

He stumbled towards the third decision title playing the worst football ever seen at Ibrox. His team have no discernible style of play. They have been unfit, unorganised and shockingly, they have been out-passed at times by part time players.

His constant bleating in the press about having to get a team together quickly last summer is cringeworthy. He has the 2nd highest budget in Scotland.

The £10 million transfer budget he talked about was very worrying. Why on earth would any real Rangers man want to spend £10 million to play 3rd tier football? It would be unnecessary, damaging and frankly ludicrous.

Mccoist needs to start doing his job properly and stop being everyone's favourite cheeky chappy. It's getting boring. He should also give thought to his very, very cosy relationship with certain members of the Scottish press.

Finally before people start slating me, I pay my money every week like the rest of you and I'm entitled to my opinion.

Nobody is bigger than Rangers and than includes Ally Mccoist.

Meh!!!!

This thread exemplifies why I visit this and other Rangers forums so infrequently. So depressing. No wonder so many gheusts on here, they must be lapping it up.

What the fuck are you expecting exactly? It's not a great time right now, should we just have a wee giggle about it though?

Never forgive him!

That's a big call m8.

I'm fully aware of that,but he was obviously undermining Green who I suspect was lining him up for the bullet, any other manager in the world would have been booted up Edmiston drive by now,and McCoist knows it.

With Green gone he has no where to hide he can bring his managerial abilities to the fore as he will have unquestioned backing from real Rangers men who wont be frightened to spend whatever it takes to win Div2.

Fecking hell! ..................we're doomed.

If I hear the term 'real Rangers men' I will be going for the world record for projectile vomiting.

Aye fair enough most of they players have been touch and go most season, but everyone has ups and downs in a season, I'm generally happy with the majority of the season, that's my opinion though, I know most people have varying opinions and I respect that

Do you go to games?

I think he's been going to another teams games, certainly not ours. I don't know how anybody can be happy with that pish

Apparently peoe are happy and if you dare comain you are accused of being a tim.

I'm aware this will receive a very negative response from a lot of you but I've had enough of Mccoist. His sniping in the press about "Mr Green" played right into the hand of a baying and biased media and not for the 1st time in his long career at Rangers Mccoist put himself and his ego before the club.

When Charles Green called the current team the worst in history, he was merely stating a fact. Mccoist asking how many titles Green had won was exactly what the media wanted and it only served to make the club and Mccoist himself look stupid. Charles Green is an executive so obviously he hasn't won any titles. Mccoist should leave those type of sarcastic, snide remarks to the likes of Lawell.

Mccoist might also do well to remember how many cups Rangers have been knocked out of under his management.

He stumbled towards the third decision title playing the worst football ever seen at Ibrox. His team have no discernible style of play. They have been unfit, unorganised and shockingly, they have been out-passed at times by part time players.

His constant bleating in the press about having to get a team together quickly last summer is cringeworthy. He has the 2nd highest budget in Scotland.

The £10 million transfer budget he talked about was very worrying. Why on earth would any real Rangers man want to spend £10 million to play 3rd tier football? It would be unnecessary, damaging and frankly ludicrous.

Mccoist needs to start doing his job properly and stop being everyone's favourite cheeky chappy. It's getting boring. He should also give thought to his very, very cosy relationship with certain members of the Scottish press.

Finally before people start slating me, I pay my money every week like the rest of you and I'm entitled to my opinion.

Nobody is bigger than Rangers and than includes Ally Mccoist.

Fuck off and watch the Celtic.

What a shower of shite. League won in unbelievable circumstances, club in turmoil, and a bunch of fannys who've never kicked a baw in their life and couldnae run a minoj want to sack the manager. Just fuck off, i mean really, FUCK OFF!

What a shower of shite. League won in unbelievable circumstances, club in turmoil, and a bunch of fannys who've never kicked a baw in their life and couldnae run a minoj want to sack the manager. Just fuck off, i mean really, FUCK OFF!

Mate the fans are entitled to their own opinion, at the end of the day it's us who fork out aw the money on season tickets and kits etc, we should have a say in how we feel. We're Rangers ffs, getting turned over by that mob the day was and is fucking embarrassing.

Why do people keep regurgitating the Mccoist line of "difficult circumstances"? Transfer outlay and wages make us the 2nd costliest squad in the country. The players are full tome, paid handsomely and have an excellent training facility.

"Difficult circumstances" might refer to our opposition who have other jobs and train on community astro pitches twice a week but not us.

Does any one seriously think McCoist can turn it around and be a good Manager because i don't imo... People have to look at the big picture just where

we are progressing as a unit where we heading towards next season, this is the squad McCoist has to work with untill transfer ban over...

He cant assemble a team to play good football its excuse after excuse and to be honest im sick of hearing therm...

Time to go with your pals Durranty and clip board Kenny...

The performance by the team and the Manager today showed yet again that for whatever reasons they are well short of the standard of performance they are capable of and the standard that should be on show from a Rangers team playing at home. Yes the title is won and won comfortably and for that relief and pride. But the performances in recent months have mainly been beyond dire. And not fixed and no sign of them being fixed. It's all very well as the Manager siding with the frustrations felt by supporters and citing turbulance and all that. The job is to have the team set up and perform to the very best of its capabilities as a Rangers team. And the failing there is becoming very big and showing no signs of being remedied. Standing today for about 15mins or so leaning against the dugout wall with arms folded while the score was 1-1 and watching without any apparent emotion or reaction as his players were booted all over the park and huffing and puffing in vain was not the quality of managerial leadership I expected to see. It looked to me that he just was not interested enough. Well, plenty of supporters travel very long distances and at great expense to support our Club and in my opinion deserve a good deal more from the Manager and the team that we have been seeing. Yes the league is won and won by a margin but to finish the season playing much worse and losing and drawing games at home and being outplayed in the process is very far from where Rangers should be.