Walter Please Leave The Board.

As I say though I've heard a rumour that Murray has asked to see a current balance sheet and as of yet he hasn't. But surely the chairman would see balance sheets etc?

I don't really know wtf to believe anymore. I mind I had to just worry if a player would be fit to play. Now its all this fucking nonsense

You hit the nail in the head mate .For the first time in my life as a bear I don't know who to believe.Its shambolic ,it's a disgrace .its a scandal that most of these people are in control of our beloved club .We slag off the Spl/Sfa but lately we are giving them a run for their money .Ive always believed in Ally and Walt but last weeks been a wake up call.I just don't have faith in any of them as much as I should at this point .Green may turn out to be the 3rd worst person to have control of our club but for me we just seem to be imploding from the inside again .As long as this investigation goes on our enemies will attack and it's causing insurmountable damage .Mistrust ,suspicion and every negative will be thrown at us .Sad thing is .Up until lately Green gave us all our hopes and answers .All of a sudden there seems a closed shop ,A not so dignified silence if you like .Just who is going to lead us forward out of this mess .Its anyone's guess which is the saddest thing of the whole situation with not one fans group agreeing on anything .Just how did it come to this .

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye they were mate but the majority of it was coming from documentation they had dug up on his deal with Ticketus and a few other things. Very little of it was "a source claims". Thats the difference.

Que Bono mate.

Fingers crossed there's nothing in it.

I don't remember mate, but that much stuff was posted back then regarding the takeover then new takeover then the deeds etc its just a mind fuck for me tbh,

Do they think bomber is telling him stuff then or is he down as a crackpot on ff?

He's flapping a bit tbf and keeps saying we should be asking more questions etc, I'll post one of his last rants.

I wish I knew what to do ,I am just a fan like everyone else,

As for green not doing anything wrong that's pish,

We now know his words not me he was in bed with c white the man who

Killed our club,

Do you think w smith and Mr Murray would be asking for a inquiry if they

Thought c green was clean,

I told everyone on this site c green was in it with c white its now proven he was,

I was called all sorts on this site,

As I said I am just a fan I came give you paper work with evidence .

All I can do is relay what I have been told or what I believe,

1 c green is just a front man for c white,

2ticketus are still there ,

3 the club is getting raped from top to bottom,

quote.gif

Fingers crossed there's nothing in it.

He's flapping a bit tbf and keeps saying we should be asking more questions etc, I'll post one of his last rants.

Thanks mate (tu)

Now I'm no expert but if the club are/were being raped from top to bottom surely green would be facing jail time as per the rules of AIM.

As he would have set out to deliberately fleece investors by doing so?

See this is the hard part for me, I don't believe CG is squeaky clean but then what businessman is? I also believe cw may have an involvement somewhere here. However when genuine concerns are raised people seem to keep raising the bar with shit that's more likened to a Hollywood best seller than a scottish football club.

I don't have a clue what to believe

Thanks mate (tu)

Now I'm no expert but if the club are/were being raped from top to bottom surely green would be facing jail time as per the rules of AIM.

As he would have set out to deliberately fleece investors by doing so?

See this is the hard part for me, I don't believe CG is squeaky clean but then what businessman is? I also believe cw may have an involvement somewhere here. However when genuine concerns are raised people seem to keep raising the bar with shit that's more likened to a Hollywood best seller than a scottish football club.

I don't have a clue what to believe

Well some are claiming they could 'hide' the money legitimately, putting it through the books as an expense for something entirely different to what it is.

I don't think you can be successful in business if you're squeaky clean to be honest, there's competition out there and sometimes you have to be dirty to win, I think CG has been naughty but he's ripped off the person who destroyed us. That makes him a hero if that's the extent of it.

I'm still at a loss as to how some grand conspiracy has been proven.

All that has been shown so far is that Green used dirty tactics with Whyte pre-CVA.

That's funny to think that in the last month that one thing is the only thing anyone can say for certain, but yet here we are 30 days later and the club has had 20 million stolen and its fucking panic stations.

From one fucking thing to the next i despair i honestly do. We as fans just do not deserve the constant stream of shite thats came out way the past year and a half. If i won the lottery i would buy out every investor and sack everyone on the board and start again and i bet i could do a better job of it :lol:

I'm still at a loss as to how some grand conspiracy has been proven.

All that has been shown so far is that Green used dirty tactics with Whyte pre-CVA.

This is what i think aswell. For all thats surrounding this thats all the hard evidence we have. If this investigation comes up with fuck all then what?

From one fucking thing to the next i despair i honestly do. We as fans just do not deserve the constant stream of shite thats came out way the past year and a half. If i won the lottery i would buy out every investor and sack everyone on the board and start again and i bet i could do a better job of it :lol:

Could you hire in me as a board member. I'd be great for the club. :D

But aye us normal fans who have no idea of stock exchange rules, investments, taxes, ebts etc etc don't have a clue what to believe

Could you hire in me as a board member. I'd be great for the club. :D

But aye us normal fans who have no idea of stock exchange rules, investments, taxes, ebts etc etc don't have a clue what to believe

No. The media would have a field day. Especially with all those shifty looking columbians hanging around outside the front door :ph34r:

Seriously but it would be so simple if you had the money! ffs buy the club then for the boardroom poitions that need filled take applications and pick qualified candidates that can run the club. That is the jist of it :lol:

No. The media would have a field day. Especially with all those shifty looking columbians hanging around outside the front door :ph34r:

Seriously but it would be so simple if you had the money! ffs buy the club then for the boardroom poitions that need filled take applications and pick qualified candidates that can run the club. That is the jist of it :lol:

Maybe throw in a clause to contracts that if they have had dealings with CW then they are instantly sackable :lol:

Didnt mean to quote myself meant to edit :lol:

In that situation I wouldn't mind Green trying to fight to get his job back.

I actualy hope hes just taking a back seat. I have a feeling hes not gone at all , if this investigation turns up nothing alot of fans will be wanting him back. Why? Because hes done fantastic for us and people are doubting him because of supposed links to whyte but if it shows nothing then what? We got rid of a great CEO for us because he shafted whyte :lol: Couldnt make it up.

I then imagine if the investigation gives him the all clear and the fans want him back he comes riding back into the boardroom and hes lauded again and the wee whyte lies and paki gate are forgot about. Wouldnt put it past him :cgreen:

You got your account back :) yay you.

I want in on the board if you take control too FWIW. I'll take any spot at all. :P

Ha kind of mate. seems my account was completely wiped :( so BP changed my name back and adjusted my post count and likes to as good as i remember them so as good as getting it back :thumbup:

Emmmmm im sure i can find you something perhaps in the catering side of things :pipe:

I think the CEO position should be opened up across the business industry.

Get in the best man for the job. One who will work in the interests of the shareholders and further our brand.

If they do this it will satisfy all fans, those who own shares and those who don't. It doesn't matter if he has no football history, we want a good CEO of a LLP. Simple as that.

As to Walter, I'm not sure. He still hasn't really said anything of substance about DM and he was still defending him when the whole world could see what a mess he had created. That strikes me as a bit of a character flaw. Hero worship of DM? Inability to face facts. I don't know. He always publicly defends Ally McCoist which I would expect and respect him for but I hope in private he is telling him that things need to change. But I don't think he is.

IF, and it is a big IF, Walter is pushing for Bain then maybe he should step down but there is no doubt he has the best interests of the fans at heart, the only one on the board I can be sure of. I just think his ability to judge character is a tad shaky and he does far more politicking than he lets on..

But, too much smoke and mirrors at the moment, to come to any considered opinion. I think we have to wait until the dust settles. Maybe I just wont read the Mhedia for a few weeks :2gunsfiring_v1:

I believe there is a carve out and these rules don't apply if the concert starts off with more than 51% on day 1. May be wrong but pretty sure I'm right!

The Code is a legal minefield so I'm not going to argue with anyone who knows it in detail. I only know enough to suggest caution.

I note you say 51%. I think you previously said 40-50% on another thread. Herald today says 30-40%. Obviously there are different implications depending on whether the proxies add to 30% or 51%.