If you don't renew! Never come back !

JB1

I understand the James is the person supposedly buying the shares and that Sandy is his brother.

Personally I wouldn't want to comment on that any further as Slander laws are applied to web postings as equally as sectarian.

Anyway if Charlie sell his shares to James Easdale this would give him 14%, possibly a seat on the board, but not a controlling interest. As James Easdale is a Rangers Fan with a number of succesfull business's is this not the type of person we need on the Rangers Board.

No we dont need the type of person on the board who is a business partner with a criminal, where his capital comes from this linked business.

Thats before we even get into the rumoured links with organised crime.

We need to be squeaky clean and even appear squeaky clean.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

We will regret we allowed Green to be chased out.

I think its unfair to say we allowed Charlie to be chased out, the mhedia in the goldfish bowl that is Scottish football chased him out, the fact they tried to make out they were doing it for the protection of the poor Rangers support is particularly galling...

Nobody on this forum should be saying or dictating what you do about renewing your season ticket or tickets as the case may be. Each and every one of us is a FREE thinking bear and wil decide for themselves. So all the arguments about don't come back etc etc is playing into our detractors and enemies hands. As a BEAR you will do what is write by yourself and family and I include rangers as part of our family

Now I know that the fans have been kept in the dark about all the drama in the last year, I'm not saying we don't deserve better BUT

The only positive thing coming from rangers football club at the moment is the fans! We are the only ones giving it 100 per cent ! If we walk away now the club will be gone and all those who wanted to see it die will get their way.

Rangers then. Rangers now . Rangers forever !

Hang on.......I want to get a large box of popcorn and grab one of the comfy chairs............right.........fire on.

I'll be renewing. Living in dubai and made two games this year (lowest ever, normally make around 10 home away since moving from sunny govan). My cousin has been using the ticket when I'm not there.

Will never criticise anyone not renewing though. Their choice but this club needs bears backing them

I will renew if finances allow it,despite the product being fucking dreadful. If I'm not able to renew,I'll be going on a game by game basis.

I have no passion for Scottish football anymore,the last couple of years have left me scunnered.

I have no passion for Scottish football anymore,the last couple of years have left me scunnered.

That was the intention of our enemies, they were shocked by our ST sales this year. They believed we would be so sickened that we would not turn up, don't let them win. If you can be there be there.

OK, the football has been shit this past season, but I will be renewing even if it goes up by 20%.

Who is going to set the ST prices now that Charles has left?

I think an increase of more than 10% would be unwise. We should offer more add-ons for being a STH too. A good few cup matches for free for example. It would go a long way to rewarding us for our loyalty.