Craig Mather injured in car accident 4 years ago

SoldierBlue1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to admit, the first thing that went through my mind was that he was run off the road :lol:

My head is seriously getting fried with all the conspiracy theory and shit going on behind the scenes.

Really glad to hear that he and his wife ( yes I would) are OK.

You are a very dirty man.................but quite correct of course.... :hump:

"He believed the vehicle’s sturdiness may have saved the lives of Mather and his missus in the accident at Rising Bridge, Lancashire, four years ago."

This is all the sun could find on Mather? He nearly died four years ago?

The Lord spared him as he had a calling, The Rangers Rising...............Hallelujah the Lord is a the head of the Refromation....................down with the evil that is rome and their disgusting people. :7325:

I've just had a cold chill run down my spine, The Lord stepping in with his desciple thats them fcuked now.

Explosive stuff, becareful as I think the mhedia troll in here, would not be suprised if this is the next DR scoop "COPS DRUNK IN BULE ROOM BOMBER & IMRAN DENY, HIC" .

:lol: We can laugh but its not beyond the relms of impossibility, a good trick would be for someone to create a fake story and inform admin by pm then let it grow and wait to see if any mhedia pick it up, would be the ultimate fishing thread :D