why were the UB's singing 'we are zombies'

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not like that either. I do have a problem with OUR own fans saying it though. I once had to tell a teenager off for wearing "Proud to be a h**" on the back of his top. Is that ok as well?

well?

im not like that either. I do have a problem with OUR own fans saying it though. I once had to tell a teenager off for wearing "Proud to be a h**" on the back of his top. Is that ok as well?

well?

I do

Chill out ya madman, its not like it will be our new club anthem or something that will be repeated regularly . As far as I can tell it was a one off bit of fun mocking those who think they're mocking us ...

I agree the lad with 'proud to be a h**' on his top deserves a swift kick tae the haw maws :p20:

One is a yahoo wind up that nobody should be seriously offended by, and if they are they should take a good look at theirself, the other is classed as sectarian/racist and is offensive to tens of thousands of people . We should not succumb to that pish. Besides the fact that everybody knows the real and original 'h***' are those from Torbit towers whos ground was closed during the war because of their support for Nazi Germany .

OK, maybe the word incensed was the wrong word to use, but ragardless, my point still stands, singing "we are the zombies" is embarrassing, and even if its meant to be tongue in cheek its still daft.

Id rather be a vampire than a zombie, but id rather be a zombie than a werewolf but id rather be ANYTHING than a tim.

ive watched True Blood on TV; those vampires sure get laid alot

i think that would sway me to want to being one

If my parents had named me timothy i would disown myself that's how hardcore i am

"People ought to stop slagging the group. I'm in no way involved with them but quite pally with one or two members in it. They do a good job with regards to singing at Ibrox and away from home."

You did say you are pally with 1 or 2 of them sorry for being pedantic but I never got my hole last night :D

:lol:

Can't be any problems with the youngsters singing that? A sense of humour never hurts. it's got to be better than 'No-one likes us we don't care' as certain fans - not of this parish - sing? Just be grateful that the youth are still supporting in huge numbers despite all that's happened.

What you got to remember about UB, & BO, is that they're teenagers, & what teenagers think is funny, some adults don't. I should know, as I WAS once a teenager ( many moons ago) & have 2 children, one IS a teenager, the other is no longer a teenager, but sometimes, only sometimes though, still acts like one!! doh WATP

This.. Plus I hate teenagers simply because I'm 38 lol