why were the UB's singing 'we are zombies'

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a wee insult was fired in from the sub? Who knows. It was only a bit of humour aimed at the tims it seems, no need to get so worked up about it. (not aimed at you mate)

No worries mate.

I think the sub had maybe put something about zombies up on Facebook? No sure though.

No worries mate.

I think the sub had maybe put something about zombies up on Facebook? No sure though.

Fuck knows man. Certainly sounds like something caused it otherwise it would have been done far earlier than this. I'm sure someone will be along just shortly from UB to clarify the situation anyway.

It's a rather immature but common reaction....the Tims use the zombie patter to try and belittle us....by being self deprecating about it, you take away some of the assumed amusement of the Tims!

This.

I dunno why the rest of you cant see that.

The zombies of sevconia are coming to get them :lol:

Why do people care so much about what UB do? They seem to be the whipping boys for all the moany cunts on here this week.

They're fucking embarrassing. :lol:

Mostly made up of teenage boys desperately trying to copy German 'ultras' and it's cringey to see and listen to. :anguish:

I find the whole zombie patter from them hilarious tbh, makes no sense whatsoever, to me it seems the papes have accepted that we're still Rangers.

Seems the opposite to me. They call us zombies because they think we died.