BBC Kicked Out of Ibrox....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the document was genuine then I am glad I know it existed. I cannot stand the BBC in Scotland, but it is only two weeks ago that someone from our club leaked the fact that Charles Green was leaving, before it was announced to the LSE. Why was the BBC not banned then I wonder ? I can only assume that was from another side of the board room divide. :disappointment: Fucking shambles if you ask me.

If it's genuine then I'm glad to to see it too. I think some folk still at the Club would rather that document never seen the light of day.

You said about the departure of Green being leaked in advance but so was IA.

If it's genuine then I'm glad to to see it too. I think some folk still at the Club would rather that document never seen the light of day.

You said about the departure of Green being leaked in advance but so was IA.

I think you are so right about that, obviously we do not know if it was genuine, but it has rattled someone's cage that is for sure. I forgot about IA, was that the BBC as well who got that info ?

I forgot about IA, was that the BBC as well who got that info ?

I was actually listening to RangersChat when I first heard about IA leaving. A guy called in and said that IA was 'already gone'. There was debate going on because there was nothing about it on the London Stock Exchange. The next day the news broke over Clyde that he was off. There was still no announcement on the London Stock Exchange and they're the first ones that are suppose to be informed about a change in director for legal reasons. Everything seems to be getting leaked to the press straight from board meetings and we're told this is 'the norm'. It's not 'the norm', it shouldn't be happening. People should lose their jobs over it.

On the subject of the (allegedly) leaked document, I don't think there's any doubt that Charles Green was listening to the fans since day one. That leaked document detailed what many fans had been speaking and talking about all season. If it is true I'd like to know. Also, how often to Rangers ban the media? Almost never. But the BBC gets banned for this document which is interesting so yes, it did rattle someones cage.

I was actually listening to RangersChat when I first heard about IA leaving. A guy called in and said that IA was 'already gone'. There was debate going on because there was nothing about it on the London Stock Exchange. The next day the news broke over Clyde that he was off. There was still no announcement on the London Stock Exchange and they're the first ones that are suppose to be informed about a change in director for legal reasons. Everything seems to be getting leaked to the press straight from board meetings and we're told this is 'the norm'. It's not 'the norm', it shouldn't be happening. People should lose their jobs over it.

On the subject of the (allegedly) leaked document, I don't think there's any doubt that Charles Green was listening to the fans since day one. That leaked document detailed what many fans had been speaking and talking about all season. If it is true I'd like to know. Also, how often to Rangers ban the media? Almost never. But the BBC gets banned for this document which is interesting so yes, it did rattle someones cage.

Thanks for that info about IA, there has been so much going on over the last few weeks it is not easy to keep up :lol:. I would imagine we will hear more about said document in the days to come. (tu)

It's worrying that the document was leaked the day before Ally celebrated his first league win, why would anyone with Rangers want to take the gloss of a Rangers party. They could have waited to next week, whether they back the present management or not they should have held back on this.....only words for them is traitor and scum

Richard Gordon was a very unhappy sheep and you could tell when he said "we can't bring you the celebrations" he so-o-o-o-o wanted to follow it up with "so you h*** can go fuck yourselves" but, sadly for him, he couldn't say it out loud.

Anything that pisses that bastard off is good news to me!

By the way can someone please tell where the smileys have gone? Is it because I am using an iPad?

Richard Gordon was a very unhappy sheep and you could tell when he said "we can't bring you the celebrations" he so-o-o-o-o wanted to follow it up with "so you h*** can go fuck yourselves" but, sadly for him, he couldn't say it out loud.

Anything that pisses that bastard off is good news to me!

By the way can someone please tell where the smileys have gone? Is it because I am using an iPad?

Aye, no smileys on iPad, so you need to be creative:)

I am glad that I at least got the chance to read that document, it shows at least some people at the club had some vision of the way forward. However, my fear is that anyone with the balls to push it forward has now been forced out. Back to the same old boys network and a complete lack of imagination of how we can progress the club. :(

The BBC should have been kicked out long ago, however it should not have been over this. It may have been too close to the bone for some people at Ibrox to accept.

If these old boys are responsible for our league titles and helping us become the worlds most succeddful team, then, they will do for me.. :7326: WATP

If these old boys are responsible for our league titles and helping us become the worlds most succeddful team, then, they will do for me.. :7326: WATP

These old boys also ran us up a 90m debt with profligate spending on overpriced players with little resale value. Before we ended up in a ruinous situation, getting sold for the princely sum of 1 queen's head to a spiv / shyster / conman ... what ever you want to call him, and then ultimately our business being liquidated. If this is the future course you want to follow that that is your prerogative; for me, I would prefer we chart a different course, one where we become a viable a self -sustaining business. I just cant see how the old guard can deliver on this as they keep proving time and time again to be creatures of habit.