Rangers salute Sir Alex Ferguson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, you're right enough.... Lucky Bastard these last 20odd yrs.....

Must've found a penny or two eh?

He was a good manager if not a human being but he certainly did carry his share of luck.

Two of the luckiest CL wins in the history of the competition. In the treble year a 4-0 Bayern win would not have been unjustified.

Arsenal missing a last minute penalty in the FA cup semi the same year as Bayern got robbed

Very very late goals ( they don't call it Fergie time for nothing) due to bullying the officials

Can't lie .I never liked him and many Rangers fans didn't either as we all sang Fergie get to fuck in the 80s so I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I like him now .Having said that ,his record is untouchable .

Apparently the guy above from sheepie country loves him.

He's leaving a loser. Already overshadowed by Mourinho. It's quite easy winning a monopolized league at a ratio of ten every thirty years, but Europe is where this kid comes to play.

'Not in my lifetime'

There is even talk now of him being in the house of lords ... Lord Ferguson of Govan :pipe:.

I have to say it is kinda cool that he was back on Edmiston Drive the day before his retirement was announced ... the circle complete :happy:

I doubt he'll be moving back there. :P