Rangers salute Sir Alex Ferguson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's leaving a loser. Already overshadowed by Mourinho. It's quite easy winning a monopolized league at a ratio of ten every thirty years, but Europe is where this kid comes to play.

'Not in my lifetime'

To be fair it is the richest league on the planet

He's leaving a loser. Already overshadowed by Mourinho. It's quite easy winning a monopolized league at a ratio of ten every thirty years, but Europe is where this kid comes to play.

'Not in my lifetime'

:lol:

'Not in my lifetime'

Yeah, that's why 3 teams have won it more than once since 92. It's so easy to win :BELM:

'Not in my lifetime'

:lol: are you fishing?

A true master of the game , if Scotland had more Fergies we would not be in the mess our game is now in .

Meaning if Scotland had more managers at English clubs then our game would improve ..?

I have to say that Fergie has proved himself to be a disgraceful human being. His bullying and intimidation have made the English game a lot worse. He has attained an untouchable status where the media and FA are terrified to take him on. So we see the disgusting sight of him accusing referees of bias, which leads to them being afraid to give decision in favour of the visiting team at OT. Do we really think that this win at all costs mentality is a god thing. No it fucking isn't. I'm not sad to see him go, he's a wanker. Anyway, remember some of the things he said about us in the past?

I have to say that Fergie has proved himself to be a disgraceful human being. His bullying and intimidation have made the English game a lot worse. He has attained an untouchable status where the media and FA are terrified to take him on. So we see the disgusting sight of him accusing referees of bias, which leads to them being afraid to give decision in favour of the visiting team at OT. Do we really think that this win at all costs mentality is a god thing. No it fucking isn't. I'm not sad to see him go, he's a wanker. Anyway, remember some of the things he said about us in the past?

Of course we are all going to take your opinion as opposed to those who have actually met him. You seem to have made your mind up on the back of media reports rather than any real contact with SAF. Imagine someone basing their opinion of Rangers on what the media here print!!

All you need do is ask those in Govan (especially at Harmony Row juniors) who have met him and managers and players throughout the game that have encountered him what SAF is really like.

I'm thinking your location gives an insight into this opinion you have!

Never forgive him for turning us down either.

Cannot dispute his record but fawning over someone whose tantrums at times resemble lemmons... No thanks.

It wasn't a matter of him turning us down; let's just say the politics of the boardroom played a part in his reluctance to take the job as readily as he wanted to at the time- no-one that has a deep conversation about the situation with Mr Symon would have just 'turned us down'. I have reason to believe that when he was at St Mirren he had an ambition to manage Rangers eventually. I don't buy into him still being a Rangers man stuff, I would say Manchester United are now his only club. Tough act to follow, I don't envy his successor.

'Not in my lifetime'

You are either fishing or you dont have a clue.....either way your assertion that winning the Premier league as often as Man Utd has under Fergie is easy is completely wrong and when you consider the rebuilding he has done, the emphasis on young signings and the fact he has often been outspent by other clubs, to win 13/20 titles is astonishing.....you dont have to like the guy but show some respect.

As for Europe, like all cup competitions there is a massive degree of luck involved. Even this year they should have beaten Real if not for a bad decision....Jose has only won it twice as well so how has he been overshadowed?

It really is a characteristic of todays society, especially in Scotland that people who have done nothing with their lives like to shoot down the achievements of others...quite sad really.

It wasn't a matter of him turning us down; let's just say the politics of the boardroom played a part in his reluctance to take the job as readily as he wanted to at the time- no-one that has a deep conversation about the situation with Mr Symon would have just 'turned us down'. I have reason to believe that when he was at St Mirren he had an ambition to manage Rangers eventually. I don't buy into him still being a Rangers man stuff, I would say Manchester United are now his only club. Tough act to follow, I don't envy his successor.

Dont envy his successor either.

Alex Ferguson is a top bloke and NEVER forgets his roots,or the people he has worked with.....

Sorted out a few Bears with tickets for the UEFA cup final in Manchester and thats a fact. But he's only retired - h's no deid o time to move on.