I must have blanked out for 15-20 minutes....

Gaz52

And I wasn't even drunk...

After Novo's penalty in Florence, I don't think anything can eclipse that feeling I had, maybe when Ii have my first child but for now as a 21 year old, being only 15 at the time, I can gladly say, that was the best feeling I've ever had. It's amazing looking back now and remembering our run and achievement that year, how times have changed eh? I still get butterflies re-watching the penalties on YouTube.

Is there any word to sum up that feeling you had when his penalty went in? I can't remember anything, think I must have passed out due to my euphoric state!

I imagine Laudrup's goal at Tannadice to seal 9iar was a special day but I was too young to remember that really, so Novo's penalty is probably my favorite moment as a teddy bear, that or Helicopter Sunday. So many good memories.

that whole match my guts where churning, when cousin got sent off in my mind I knew it was all over but my heart was racing faster than a race horse how we managed to hang on I'll never know, going into penalties my who insides where shaking and I haven't been like that since novos disallowed goal against cska which should have stood, novo takes the last penalty and I knew he'd score however the not knowing before the ball was struck was killing me, but when nacho scored the sheer tense, nerves and sickness feeling all turned to relief followed by a epic high.

I never thought in my life time would we reach a European final, still can't believe it and had cousin not been sent off we might have had a chance to win the thing.

"it's all gone blue" "manchester brace yourselfs" epic

A blur of tears and joy.

"Those Rangers fans who don't get tickets for the stands will gather around the stadium - and their chanting will be deafening inside. Scottish teams are strong with their passion. These Bravehearts just won't surrender. I'm sure that the Rangers led by Walter Smith - whose work I like a lot - will give Zenit a real fight." Jose Mourinho

I imagine Laudrup's goal at Tannadice to seal 9iar was a special day but I was too young to remember that really...

I expect us to win 9-IN-A-ROW. So even though it's the greatest thing Rangers have done since I've been alive there wasn't that instant feeling of 'yes we did it'. We had been building up to it years before hand and I actually started to thing no one could ever beat us because all we did was win.

Novo's penalty could have missed so it was edge of the seat stuff and when it went in it was unreal. Helicopter sunday was madness too. When Scott Scott McDonald scored his second for Motherwell I had my head out the window shouting "RANGERS HAVE WON THE LEAGUE!" like a loony. Great day!

Watched the game with my youngest son and started the game calmly sitting on the setee, As the game went on i was pacing around the whole house, including going upstairs and even walking around the garden for no reason at all. Ended up kneeling right in front of the TV during the penalties , making all sort of promises (as long as we won) to the big fella upstairs.

When Nacho scored the winner i just lay on the floor for about 5 minutes trying to take in what we had just done. Watched the game about 3-4 times in the next few days and still couldn't relax.

After McDonald's second goal on helicopter Sunday I was "high" for about half an hour just jumping madly around, full of energy.

Fiorentina game was different, by the end I'd kicked every ball and worried about every move, was an emotional wreck.

When that penalty went in I just laid back on the floor with my arms outstretched for about 20 minutes savouring the fact that we had somehow managed to do it, I was totally drained.

The two emotions were just so different, one of total ecstasy, one of total relief, but how I'd love to go through them again.

I missed out on a UEFA Cup Final ticket cause the credit card payment pish. Was well gutted I couldn't get one on my ST as I'd been at all the home European games that season.

I still made Manchester though and missed my exam to travel down. Very gutting we didnt win.

I missed out on a UEFA Cup Final ticket cause the credit card payment pish. Was well gutted I couldn't get one on my ST as I'd been at all the home European games that season.

I still made Manchester though and missed my exam to travel down. Very gutting we didnt win.

Sadly demand was always going to outstrip supply. The ones in the travel club rightly got seen to first, then the rest to people who ticked the boxes for every game at the start of the season. It was done fair.

And I wasn't even drunk...

After Novo's penalty in Florence, I don't think anything can eclipse that feeling I had, maybe when Ii have my first child but for now as a 21 year old, being only 15 at the time, I can gladly say, that was the best feeling I've ever had. It's amazing looking back now and remembering our run and achievement that year, how times have changed eh? I still get butterflies re-watching the penalties on YouTube.

Is there any word to sum up that feeling you had when his penalty went in? I can't remember anything, think I must have passed out due to my euphoric state!

I imagine Laudrup's goal at Tannadice to seal 9iar was a special day but I was too young to remember that really, so Novo's penalty is probably my favorite moment as a teddy bear, that or Helicopter Sunday. So many good memories.

Naw mate,for me that was as good as helicopter Sunday.maybe better.A fucking euro final......

Myself and my brother made a pact to drink a carry out on the night of every game of the Champions League/UEFA Cup run, no excuses tolerated. On the night of the semi final 2nd leg my daughter would've been just a year old and the missus in bed too so when Novo scored his penalty me and my brother were jumping about the living room but sort of shouty/whispering (you know what I mean) about what had just happened. Luckily I had the next day off work but went straight in and booked the day of the final and the following day off and organised a 35 strong bus of mates to head to Manchester.

We all still talk about that time, horrible it was so long ago in more than the time sense.

One of the best days as a Rangers fan and my life and Manchester managed to better it, barring the actual game !

I remember the night well - Watching the match on tv in England .

The Semi -Final BIGGEST game since 1972 my wife Un-fortunately

doesnt like footballand understands only through putting up with me she had competition - her husband is the rangers fruitcase !

When Nacho scored the winning penalty i ran up the stairs celebrating

as we had already locked the front door .otherwise i,d being outside in the street

like a lunatic my missus thought we had won the lottery -in my world we did .

My next door neighbour aa avid man utd supporter came to our front window

and gave the thumbs up to say well done as his favourite scottish team is us - Carlsberg nights advert follow that.