Ally And Lennon

minstral

I think people need to realise that it's ok to separate your life from football every now and then.

No its not. Ally McCoist is Rangers Manager and I demand he wears a suit at all times. Even in the bath, swimming pool, out jogging, on the training pitch, ALWAYS!!

So who was he asked to move away from for the sake of his career?

And why? And can it be put on par with two rival managers going for a game of golf?, which has not eve been confirmed AFAIK and could quite possibly be a charity thing.

fucked if im telling you who they where

1- He shouldn't, no, because his time could be put to better use supporting a local charity in his own time if that's what he wants to do. Not a Catholic one that means you have to spend more time with Lennon.

2- They still aren't labelled Christians though. No matter how many times I have to tell you. Reminds me of what you said to me yesterday about opinion not mattering when it comes to the eyes of the law/legal/whatever.

3- Your being a hypocrite now - so it's OK for you to use as job as an excuse for 2 of these examples - yet I can't?

4- It's obvious as they have seen the chance to get the cheeky chappy who can't say no and wants to be everyones pal and build bridges, on board.

He's being used a pawn. Gotta hand it to SCIAF - masterstroke.

5- Your an absolute nut job, how you can equate that I'm annoyed we're the biggest club in the country sounds desperate and tells me you have no answer to me using your own rhetoric on you.

1. In your opinion. Maybe he feels he does enough work with domestic charities. Maybe, just maybe he does work with Sciaf as an example to others that just because someone listens to a different guy in a dress every sunday, we're all humans regardless of religious brainwashing.

2. Christian is usually used on forms as a catch all term on forms for any other Christian Cult.

3. Okay I'll give another example Yorkhill Childrens Foundation.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/ball-raises-110000-for-yorkhill-sick-kids.15736141

4. The cheeky chappy who wants to be everyones pal that a week ago stood accused of banning the BBC for bruising his ego? That cheeky chappy that wants to be everyones pal?

5. You aknowledged the reasons why McCoist takes part in joint functions (because he is manager of the biggest club in the country) and you sttated you were annoyed that he took part in such functions. Its part of his job.

It's very clear we should all be like some of the bears on here .Its downright disgusting of us to show any disgust and hate towards our cheeky chappie friends from the east end .They have wanted us dead ,they hate us with every sinew of their bodies They ridicule everything we stood and stand for .Its just not decent of us fellow bears to have any hate in us even if they showed vitriol and hate towards us beyond anything ever before .We should go back to being dignified .Keep everything inhouse while paying for our season tickets with a smile .Doesn't matter what they say .We should be the bigger man and shake their hands .Let them continue with their two faced behaviour .There are more things in life more Important than football you know .There is helping out Catholic charities and playing games of golf to talk over old friendships .

1- Yup, in my opinion.

2- I understand the terminology, but in religious terms it's separate. Your an atheist anyway and to be honest it's sematics to an extent.

3- Fair enough.

4- Because they published a document that showed him and his pals up for what they were in a managerial sense and how lucky they are to still be in a job. Self preservation society, that's McCoist and his pals.

5- Yes, I also acknowledge that it's part of his job. Doesn't mean I have to like or agree with it.

6- I think that's a wrap?

It's very clear we should all be like some of the bears on here .Its downright disgusting of us to show any disgust and hate towards our cheeky chappie friends from the east end .They have wanted us dead ,they hate us with every sinew of their bodies They ridicule everything we stood and stand for .Its just not decent of us fellow bears to have any hate in us even if they showed vitriol and hate towards us beyond anything ever before .We should go back to being dignified .Keep everything inhouse while paying for our season tickets with a smile .Doesn't matter what they say .We should be the bigger man and shake their hands .Let them continue with their two faced behaviour .There are more things in life more Important than football you know .There is helping out Catholic charities and playing games of golf to talk over old friendships .

Sensitive little soul here.

1- Yup, in my opinion.

2- I understand the terminology, but in religious terms it's separate. Your an atheist anyway and to be honest it's sematics to an extent.

3- Fair enough.

4- Because they published a document that showed him and his pals up for what they were in a managerial sense and how lucky they are to still be in a job. Self preservation society, that's McCoist and his pals.

5- Yes, I also acknowledge that it's part of his job. Doesn't mean I have to like or agree with it.

6- I think that's a wrap?

Are Protestants Christian?

I think that new one he's hooked up with is a taig.

It appears everybody he's hooked (I like it, on a golf linked thread as well) up with this weather is a taig. Yes I can see it now ''Alistair Murdoch McCoist order of the holy see, for services to charity.'' :sherlock:

Some sad fuckers have no idea of history or tradition, still nickin about wi' the Keans or the scarf spitter and sciaf is ok for them, mibees they are on the wrong board. :cgreen:

Same board you've been on for five minutes, aye...?

Bring back the :shifty: