Ally And Lennon

minstral

How does it possibly effect his employers business?

Do you think a few hardcore fans on the internet is actually a valid representation of the vast amounts of Rangers fans?

Do you honestly believe that Ally having a game of gold in the off season with lennon is gonna effect the clubs business, or profit margins?

If either of those answers is yes then i think you are miles off.

Gogzy no wonder people feel free to attack our club, when some people are happy to see our manager be pals with a man who hate our club.

Let me be clear here, I hate lennon, he is a dirty wee cunt and i would never associate with him, ever.

But I would not ask anyone to break a friendship with him that might have existed for decades.

I guess I just don't think I have the right to tell these players and management how they should be living their private lives.

Well he didn't get his way, and nothing he said or done effected anything that happened to us.

It doesn't matter if he got his way. Ally McCoist said before that the people calling Rangers cheats was insulting. Lennon was one of them.

You couldn't have been insulted that much McCoist.

Gogzy no wonder people feel free to attack our club, when some people are happy to see our manager be pals with a man who hate our club.

I am not happy about it, I just wont let something as trivial as this bother me.

I don't like lennon, never have and never will. But I don't get to pick and chose other peoples friends.

Even in real life, I would never tell someone who they can and cant associate with.

Rangers and Celtic players have always associate with each other outside of the game, nothing new there. I have issues with lennon as most bears do but McCoist knows him in a professional manner and someone who understands what it is like to be in their position not surprising that they are close as there are very few who an empathise.

Rangers and Celtic players have always associate with each other outside of the game, nothing new there. I have issues with lennon as most bears do but McCoist knows him in a professional manner and someone who understands what it is like to be in their position not surprising that they are close as there are very few who an empathise.

The common sense approach won't work here...

But it was different. Rangers fans didn't get their supporters bus to stop outside while they abused staff, threw cans and sang, danced and set off fireworks. Even the media wasn't full of hatred and spite. Even talking with fellow fans there was no gloating as such. We managed to communicate without computers.

I know it was different, it was the whole point of my post lol.

IF all this forum/social media stuff had been around then so would the same level of hatred between our clubs, and the normal fan would have had the chance to voice his opinion to the world, like we do.

And the collective opinion would have been, "i hope they die" . IMO of course :P

I'll call the same cunts that say that shit to me, "peado harboring cunts"

Maybe I just don't know many hardcore taigy IRA type celtic fans.

But what I wouldn't do, is break a long friendship over something as trivial as football rivalry.

C'mon Gogsy you usually talk a lot of sense mate but it has gone well beyond that and any bear that's still living in cloud cookoo land then I think there is no hope for you .

You don't think it matters who the manager of Rangers Football Club associates with?

If he was associating with known criminals or terrorists or people like that, yes it would matter.

Him having a game of golf with the manager of our rivals,no it means literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.

When it comes to us and them, there should be absolutely no contact or friendships between managers, players, staff or fans.

Fuck every single one of the bastards.

I have managed to get through my 47 years thus far without the need to befriend one or let one in my house. No intentions of changing that.

First I even knew they were a catholic charity.

I have far more important things in my life to worry about such nonsense.

Havnt we all mate but it's just patronising to say that many if not most bears regard RFC as their way of life .Its in the blood for many of us .Its like a family member being shat on ..

If he was associating with known criminals or terrorists or people like that, yes it would matter.

Him having a game of golf with the manager of our rivals,no it means literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.

So you agree some associations should be forbidden? I guess it is where we draw the line then.

None of them called our players and bench dirty Orange b------s. And none of them tried to get our club crushed into the ground, and yet some see no wrong in our manager being mates with scum who hate our club.

This. I don't have a problem with our manager being mates with their manager, I have a problem with him being mates with Lennon. That cunt utterly despises us. Never seen hate like it from anyone involved with either club.

There is plenty from the other side I would have no issue with Ally being pals with. If it's for empathy, he's got Walter who knows what it's like. He could even go for a game of golf with Strachan.

Why this fucking rhat?

There is absolutely no need to be pally with this cunt.