Daly or Clark?

TMB

231 members have voted

1. 1. If Rangers could only sign one of these players which one would you prefer?

• Jon Daly
    • Nicky Clark

Clark. No brainer IMO.

He is younger, a proven goalscorer at Division 2 level (yes I'm aware Daly is a proven goalscorer at SPL level, but look at Sandaza). Also, he will be on a much lower wage and has a potential sell on value.

Daly is injury prone and past his peak.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this actually our plan for January. Seems a solid player who would fit in nicely with our squad.

I hope it's the plan for January. Hutchinson is one of the best young CBs in the country.

He is younger, a proven goalscorer at Division 2 level (yes I'm aware Daly is a proven goalscorer at SPL level, but look at Sandaza).

Sandaza, Black, and Sheils have all struggled. Even Goian and Bocanegra were struggling before they left (or maybe they just lost interest). Players aren't guaranteed to come to the SFL from the SPL and walk it. Clark is proven at the level we're at and probably represents less of a risk than Daly at this point in time.

January mate...January! (tu)

Shaun Hutchison is friendly with my son and he would be a great signing.

when they go to Hamilton Palace for a night out my son and his mates get a taxi home. Shaun Hutchison runs home from Hamilton to Motherwell.

Clark or Daly ?? No Brainer

Nicky Clark, every day of the week.

Shaun Hutchison is friendly with my son and he would be a great signing.

when they go to Hamilton Palace for a night out my son and his mates get a taxi home. Shaun Hutchison runs home from Hamilton to Motherwell.

Would love to see him at Ibrox. Don't know what he's trying to prove running home from a night oot. Show aff :lol:

No one was comparing Novo and Prso. Who compared Hateley and McCoist? Just because two players are strikers, doesn't mean they're the same type of player. Would you compare Boyd to Darcheville?

I dont see the problem with asking which one people would rather have tbh.

No. Wouldn't be fair as one's black.

Based on the fact daly is a taig and Clark is not, and that daly is slow and Clark is not and also the fact that daly doesn't score many goals and Clark does ..John Daly every time!!!