English football fans are shit!

Seen a few videos today of Chelsea, Man u, Man City etc fans, and their 'songs & chants'. The atmospheres look shite, no noisy enough etc. I can watch videos of Rangers fans singing, and it gives me goosebumps!

All in all, football fans are shite compared to us, yet they are the ones who get to sign all the world class players etc... PISH!

Seen a few videos today of Chelsea, Man u, Man City etc fans, and their 'songs & chants'. The atmospheres look shite, no noisy enough etc. I can watch videos of Rangers fans singing, and it gives me goosebumps!

All in all, football fans are shite compared to us, yet they are the ones who get to sign all the world class players etc... PISH!

You can;t beat Scottish banter.Especially Rangers.

Ive been to a few Man City away games over the years and the fans always give it ye-ha!! For the full 90mins. Especially at the Emerites v arsenal this season. They were ripping the pish oot of how quiet the arsenal fans were, and City were down to 10men that day.

Ive been to a few Man City away games over the years and the fans always give it ye-ha!! For the full 90mins. Especially at the Emerites v arsenal this season. They were ripping the pish oot of how quiet the arsenal fans were, and City were down to 10men that day.

I hated Man City when I saw their piss-poor attendance's in their first Champions League matches.