Nicky Law Signs For Rangers

They rage about everything, absolute cunt of a support.

They think they have a right to be a lot bigger than they are yet they won't pack out their stadium every second week to try and achieve it.

Agreed.

Fuck Motherwell, pish support.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By RONNIE MacKAY

Published: 6 minutes ago

NICKY LAW revealed he was sold on a Rangers move after a personal tour by Ally McCoist.

Gers gaffer McCoist showed the Motherwell midfielder around Murray Park and Ibrox as he attempted to land him.

Law signed a three-year deal yesterday and admitted he was struck by McCoist’s immense pride as he showed him historic pictures around the stadium.

Law’s Gers deal follows that of keeper Cammy Bell and hitman Jon Daly — all three signings exclusively revealed by SunSport.

Law said: “I spoke to the boss and could not help but be impressed by him.

“What a legend he is in Scottish football. When you see everything at Rangers it is impossible to turn down.

“The gaffer’s desire to bring me here has been huge. He has really chased me and we have spoken a few times.

“He has a huge desire to get Rangers back to where it belongs. He is a huge Rangers man and loves this club.

“He showed me around he and I thought he was going to burst into tears at one point.

“I’ve never seen as much passion for a football team from a manager. Ally idolises Rangers. He showed me every single picture on the wall as we went around. You go upstairs and there is a wall of all the caps the players in the past have won.

“When you see the players who have played here, it is unbelievable. Too many to name but so many legends.Ibrox is just full of history.

“I left the meeting with Ally and I knew that Rangers was where I wanted to be playing my football.”

Law knows Motherwell fans have claimed that he lacks ambition by signing for a side in the Second Division. He insists he turned down better financial offers from the Championship to play for Gers.

He added: “Motherwell are the second-best team in the SPL and they probably see this move as a backwards step.

“It’s a shame people think that really because I am ambitious. I’ve come here to win things, it’s not about the money, I could have got more playing in England.

“When you see the trophies and the titles Rangers have won it is just something you want to be a part of as a footballer.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4941574/Allys-sob-story-won-me-over.html#ixzz2UFtsaZm2

Genuinely excited by this signing! Reckon he could be a great player for us, but certainly not bought for the team photo!!! :lol:

Only downside for me is that he didn't get a 4 year contract to maximise the potential for getting a decent fee for him if he gets restless. The way things are set up, we should be back in the SPL, or whatever it is by then, in the final year of his contract, and could lose him for nowt. Still, that's almost like looking for problems! :D

Welcome to the club Nicky!! :uk:

By RONNIE MacKAY

Published: 6 minutes ago

NICKY LAW revealed he was sold on a Rangers move after a personal tour by Ally McCoist.

Gers gaffer McCoist showed the Motherwell midfielder around Murray Park and Ibrox as he attempted to land him.

Law signed a three-year deal yesterday and admitted he was struck by McCoist’s immense pride as he showed him historic pictures around the stadium.

Law’s Gers deal follows that of keeper Cammy Bell and hitman Jon Daly — all three signings exclusively revealed by SunSport.

Law said: “I spoke to the boss and could not help but be impressed by him.

“What a legend he is in Scottish football. When you see everything at Rangers it is impossible to turn down.

“The gaffer’s desire to bring me here has been huge. He has really chased me and we have spoken a few times.

“He has a huge desire to get Rangers back to where it belongs. He is a huge Rangers man and loves this club.

“He showed me around he and I thought he was going to burst into tears at one point.

“I’ve never seen as much passion for a football team from a manager. Ally idolises Rangers. He showed me every single picture on the wall as we went around. You go upstairs and there is a wall of all the caps the players in the past have won.

“When you see the players who have played here, it is unbelievable. Too many to name but so many legends.Ibrox is just full of history.

“I left the meeting with Ally and I knew that Rangers was where I wanted to be playing my football.”

Law knows Motherwell fans have claimed that he lacks ambition by signing for a side in the Second Division. He insists he turned down better financial offers from the Championship to play for Gers.

He added: “Motherwell are the second-best team in the SPL and they probably see this move as a backwards step.

“It’s a shame people think that really because I am ambitious. I’ve come here to win things, it’s not about the money, I could have got more playing in England.

“When you see the trophies and the titles Rangers have won it is just something you want to be a part of as a footballer.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2UFtsaZm2

Fuckin hell im nearly moved to tears myself.

They rage about everything, absolute cunt of a support.

They think they have a right to be a lot bigger than they are yet they won't pack out their stadium every second week to try and achieve it.

Sell out Saturday give us a break.

Whats with the hair? Or lack of, I should say.

Irrelevant I suppose. Good signing. :)

Its the new measures in place at Ibrox, any player coming from the corrupt SPL must be scalped an scrubbed to prevent the disease spreading.

Daly hasn't been seen because he's been in islolation due to the level of the condition rife at Dundee Utd.