Targets for the coming season.

Seriously though, who in Scotland (other than Celtic) have a better squad than us?

Bell

Wallace

Templeton

Shiels

Black

Law

McCulloch

Daly

McLeod

Little

Almost all of those players could walk in to any SPL team.

Never thought I would see you post a less than positive post gogzy :(

You don't seem to be of the opinion that Ally can get a team on the park to achieve a clean sweep :(

I am a realist mate. Of course we should be aiming to win everything, but it would be far from a failure if we werr not to win the bigger cups, we are not ready yet.

Second highest wage-bill in the country, 2nd best squad, best Stadium, best training facilities, etc. How much do we need to spend and how many more quality players do we need to sign before winning a Cup would be a realistic target to you?

i dont expect us to win a domestic cup other than the ramsdens till at least next season. Possibly not even then. We need to be playing top flight teams week in and week out before we will be at that level.

Win SFL 2 with ease

Play a much better style of football

Don't concede as many goals in the league

Win the Ramsdens cup

Try for a decent run in the other cups (we won't win any of them but a decent run would be good)

League , ramsdens and a decent showing in the cups. By decent showing I mean beating teams below spl level and at least putting up a fight against spl teams. No more 3-0 embarrassments. Should really be beating most teams bar the scum.

Consistent league form. Last season, barring a great run of around ten games in the mid-season, our results were all over the place. Also, I'd hope to avoid another late-season slump in goals and form; to achieve these goals would represent a significant step forward in our ongoing rise and recovery as a side.

SFL 2 title, Ramsdens cup. What do you think we can do in the Scottish domestic cups?

Considering the signings currently, what should we be aiming for?

Beating QOTS SFL2 record points total from last season winning the Ramsdens cup and at least Semi finals of one of the two other cups.

Build the team spirit, we are still the biggest club in the country and we need to prove it on the park, we will have the players and the squad to do this by the start of the season, no excuses, we need the attitude, compete for everything, determination breeds success.

As a Club I'm sure the Manager and players will be saying that every competition Rangers enters for it does so to win it. The winning mentality is essential. I accept that. The mess of performances in the last few months of last season with a seeming inability to turn them around was, it seems to me, a bit of an additional reality check to the defeats by Inverness and DU and QOS. Decent enough former SPL players were reduced to looking second best to many other Div 3 sides in the last 3 months of the season. So while the expectation is to win everything, right now - and even acknowledging new players are joining - the 'must achieve' target is to qualify for promption to Div 1. Not the most upbeat of posts but there you are - that is the extent to which my expectation has been reset by the dire performances throughout last season and of the machinations at Board level. Not just another club - but a Club that has a long way to go to recover from the damage done to us.