Union Bears Season 2012/13

Buzz you you are obviously a stalwart of the rst and have discovered all this misuse of funds within the Club and quite rightly so...........you can easily stop this right now by showing the paperwork.

Re rst was your voice as string re the bounced cheque that took 18 months to get sorted......did you call for the head of the individual responsible for issuing the bouncy? or did you resign form the rst in disgust?

Can we end all this keech now buzz and show us the paperwork, it really is as simple as that.

I'm glad our resident self-proclaimed 'business expert' who has inside knowledge on the next owners of Rangers has shown up. Have the eh, relevant moves been made yet? ;)

I was not a member of the Trust when that happened, therefore I bear no responsibility for the incident. As I made perfectly clear to you via PM.

Nobody seems to have any paperwork, and that's the worry isn't it? But don't worry, I'm sure we'll be okay with IamRangers Ahmad's 100%APR loans.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the job of the supporters organisations to regulate the press.

You're starting to look very silly now.

For the second time, I never said it was their fault.

I was making a suggestion as to how this type of thing could be avoided.

I might come across as silly, but you either can't read or you are just numb to what I'm saying.

These groups never pull up the media for being way off the mark re speaking on behalf of the Rangers fans...........I have gone through my fury recordings and he never corrects them re this when he's on tv .with his "good guy , once you get to know him" pal,talking about english as his good guy.

Well said! All they have to do is put the phrase "Our Members." into their statements. But they won't cause they love the self importance the misrepresentation gives them!

Maybe if they DID state that they only spoke for their members, folks would respect them more, take them seriously and maybe even join them.

Rumours, that's right (tu)

There was also rumours of EBT's being illegal

There was also rumours of us owing 140 million in the big tax case

There was also rumours of getting titles taken off us

There was also rumours of Charles Green being in cahoots with Craig Whyte - pre Pincent Masons investigation

Maybe find something solid to go on if your going to say Green is guilty of steal money, just for once eh.

Where did I say Green is a thief?

I said he has plenty of questions to answer. Clearly you don't think he does and we should just ignore these?

I gave you 5 million, if we give another 10m for playing staff budget (more than reasonable) that still leaves 15 million pounds unaccounted for.

So no, case well and truly opened.

I don't think anyone, anywhere really realised where we were or how badly fucked we were financially when we were sold to Whyte. That's a criticism of the whole Rangers support that we didn't ask enough questions of the time.

Having said that, at least the RST was universal of it's disapproval of Donald Muir. Only one site was churning out pro-Muir articles back then.. ;)

And which site was that ?

Well said! All they have to do is put the phrase "Our Members." into their statements. But they won't cause they love the self importance the misrepresentation gives them!

Maybe if they DID state that they only spoke for their members, folks would respect them more, take them seriously and maybe even join them.

See when a statement has "RST Statement" as it's heading, who do you think it's representing? The whole of Scotland? The aborigines? Bashar al-Assad's tyrannous Syrian regime?

It's representing the RST. Nobody else, with no intentions of representing anyone else. If you can't deal with that, it's not the fault of the RST. If you have an issue with it being misrepresented in the press, take it up with the press themselves.

Unbelievable. Honestly, I reckon you could catch Green in bed with your missus and think he was there to get his suit washed.

He is absolutely not above being challenged, and when we're pishing money at an abhorrent rate, and there's rumours of money being siphoned off to Singapore, we have every right to be asking these questions. It's a failure to do so 18 months ago that led to half of our problems.

Well said buzz........you certainly are strong re this..............btw what's your view on board member of the rst issuing a dud cheque for goods from the rst and taking 18 months to repay? Does that bother you Y/N

If no why the big hoorah re Green and co yet ignore this , after all Trust is Trust. If Yes did you push for his removal from the rst? if not why not?

PS

Thanks for staying on beyond your stint, thought you would have signed of when the fury appeared to take over the next shift.

I just wish there was a singing and standing section at Ibrox. Or there was a group that was just about bringing colour and singing, and not about being an "ultra" or having some sort of group politics and the like. I used to want to join the group, but you just make yourself a target for the police. I dont care about protests and having walk outs over issues such as Rangers staff members and the groups opinion of them. It would be good if there was a group that was just about brining atmosphere and backing the team while they play.

Where did I say Green is a thief?

I said he has plenty of questions to answer. Clearly you don't think he does and we should just ignore these?

You've been hinting at it all thread. Don't dare say you haven't.

I think he will have questions to answer if come August when the books are released and there's all sorts of major discreprencies (spelling)

I'll be on your side if that's the case. Believe me.

I'm glad our resident self-proclaimed 'business expert' who has inside knowledge on the next owners of Rangers has shown up. Have the eh, relevant moves been made yet? ;)

I was not a member of the Trust when that happened, therefore I bear no responsibility for the incident. As I made perfectly clear to you via PM.

Nobody seems to have any paperwork, and that's the worry isn't it? But don't worry, I'm sure we'll be okay with IamRangers Ahmad's 100%APR loans.

Yeah yeah buzz apt name btw...................

you,fury and dhungwall

Three-Wise-Monkeys-Three-Mystic-Apes-293x300.jpg

Take it you never read my thread then buzz or is this fury playing you.

Well said buzz........you certainly are strong re this..............btw what's your view on board member of the rst issuing a dud cheque for goods from the rst and taking 18 months to repay? Does that bother you Y/N

If no why the big hoorah re Green and co yet ignore this , after all Trust is Trust. If Yes did you push for his removal from the rst? if not why not?

PS

Thanks for staying on beyond your stint, thought you would have signed of when the fury appeared to take over the next shift.

It doesn't bother me, because I was not a member of the RST at that point and the issue appears to have been resolved, yes?

I'm all about where the Trust is now, trying to get the message of supporter ownership out there and how to change it for the better. I'm perfectly aware of the political issues the Trust had in the past, I remember them all fairly well. But at the end of the day, each club only gets one Trust that's backed by Supporters Direct and by the government, and that is ours. So we have to change it for the better, democratically.

You've been hinting at it all thread. Don't dare say you haven't.

I think he will have questions to answer if come August when the books are released and there's all sorts of major discreprencies (spelling)

I'll be on your side if that's the case. Believe me.

I've said he has a lot of questions to answer, and I've posed some of those questions. That seems to have riled many people.

It's alright saying "We'll wait till August" but we could be in an even further crisis by then. We need to ask these questions as quickly as possible.

That is simply not true. I know this for a fact because I wrote a scathing article on Muir which was published on here.

I know for a fact there were plenty of pro-Muir ones written too. I remember reading them.

I think the whole Charles Green issue is a case of media and tarrier manipulation that people just believed without knowing the facts. Charles Green came a did a lot for the club and was sometimes controversial in his statements, id rather have a controversial man with determination that a peaceful coward like others who have run the club in the past. The media and the mhanky mob couldnt stand the fact that Charles Green was winning. He was pissing all over our enemies, and the media had to find some way to make him out to be the Big Bad Wolf. They tried to make him into a racist for fuck sake. The media was playing us for fools and many took the bait.

I've said he has a lot of questions to answer, and I've posed some of those questions. That seems to have riled many people.

It's alright saying "We'll wait till August" but we could be in an even further crisis by then. We need to ask these questions as quickly as possible.

For talk sake (hypothetically) your worse fears about Green are realized when these books are released in August - how can the "crisis" deepen between now and then? Charles stood down from Chief Exec ... Imran is gone too. It's Walter Smith that's the chairman now with Mather chief exec ... unless you don't trust them and think they are carrying on Green's embezellment (spelling)

It doesn't bother me, because I was not a member of the RST at that point and the issue appears to have been resolved, yes?

I'm all about where the Trust is now, trying to get the message of supporter ownership out there and how to change it for the better. I'm perfectly aware of the political issues the Trust had in the past, I remember them all fairly well. But at the end of the day, each club only gets one Trust that's backed by Supporters Direct and by the government, and that is ours. So we have to change it for the better, democratically.

How can you say it's resolved when those at the very heart of the scandal are still involved to this day ?

So the trust just wants to "move on" and "put the past behind us".

Where have I heard that before recently?

The trust couldn't even begin to build bridges while Dingwall is still part of it; any more than the SFA and SPL could with Regan and Doncaster still in position.

Good comment buzz, was this one of many you have to get in from the 17 man board...........Backed by the Govt my fuck buzz couldn't believe you would use that now, you as you said did not belong to the rst when this scandalous bouncing cheque episode took place, but as a current member and one who believes in what the trust is attempting to do......what's your view on having a board member involved in trying to convince people to give their money to the cause when a man who is asking this and may I add as spokesman for the rst asking on national tv for the club to carry out stringent checks on the people on the board are of good character to hold or trust in them.

Surely buzz for one so righteous you must find it a handicap to have this man speak on behalf of the trust and sit on the board Y/N

PS

Supporters Direct you being serious :7325:

For talk sake (hypothetically) your worse fears about Green are realized when these books are released in August - how can the "crisis" deepen between now and then? Charles stood down from Chief Exec ... Imran is gone too. It's Walter Smith that's the chairman now with Mather chief exec ... unless you don't trust them and think they are carrying on Green's embezellment (spelling)

It depends on how much money we're short of. How about our new Garrion Security? What are we paying for that to Charles Green? Answer, nobody knows.