Union Bears Season 2012/13

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be banned. All you ever do is talk shite about him.

Why don't you look closer to home, and see what Ally McCoist is doing at the moment.

CLOWN!

I should be banned? Would that be permanently, or for good?

So Charles Green is the saviour of our club and would never do anything to harm it, but Ally McCoist is attempting to drive it to financial ruin? :lol:

Away and spout your pish somewhere else.

Walter was hardly a member of the board from the start, and he certainly wasn't a member during this shady period of Greens tenure. So I'm not really sure what your point is.

:lol: so all the bad dodgy dealings were done and dusted in about 8 weeks before Walter Smith stepped onto the board :lol:

You've excelled yourself there Buzz.

It's in the interim accounts, as well as being reported through various media outlets.

For one example, IAmRangers Ahmad got a £50k 'loan arrangement fee' for a loan of just £200k. A 25% return. Very nice, considering it was only a 3 month loan eh? What's that, an APR of 100%?

Good luck to the guy getting that , I would be looking for 10%. So buzz post the paperwork on here then.

So they should just sing and leave the opinions to others? Who would you suggest? Like every other fan they have a right to express their views.

Indeed they do, just some question the timing of the expressing of them and the way in which it is expressed.

Trying to hijack the announcement of the IPO was not the way to go about things,

Furthermore, the Union bears and other groups need to remember that they only speak for their groups and not necessarily for the Rangers support as a whole. Some of the Rangers Groups seem to think they speak for all the fans when they know full well that they do not.

Indeed they do, just some question the timing of the expressing of them and the way in which it is expressed.

Trying to hijack the announcement of the IPO was not the way to go about things,

Furthermore, the Union bears and other groups need to remember that they only speak for their groups and not necessarily for the Rangers support as a whole. Some of the Rangers Groups seem to think they speak for all the fans when they know full well that they do not.

I know the groups keep saying "we only speak for our members" but the problem they have when making stupid statements is the prime example being the Daily Record yesterday "RANGERS FANS DELIGHTED WITH SMITH APPOINTMENT" ... and then goes on to say the RSA are delighted with the move etc .... now I'm not saying Smith isn't a good appointment or the fans are unhappy - but I'm using that as an example and it's the perfect example as it equates a fans group as the voice of the fans and representitive of the lot of us and reports it as such. That's a big deal to me and infuriates me.

:lol: so all the bad dodgy dealings were done and dusted in about 8 weeks before Walter Smith stepped onto the board :lol:

You've excelled yourself there Buzz.

I've no idea why you're laughing, you're still trying to explain the 15m black hole in our finances. ;)

I'll pull up a chair, shall I? We could be here a while.

I know the groups keep saying "we only speak for our members" but the problem they have when making stupid statements is the prime example being the Daily Record yesterday "RANGERS FANS DELIGHTED WITH SMITH APPOINTMENT" ... and then goes on to say the RSA are delighted with the move etc .... now I'm not saying Smith isn't a good appointment or the fans are unhappy - but I'm using that as an example and it's the perfect example as it equates a fans group as the voice of the fans and representitive of the lot of us and reports it as such. That's a big deal to me and infuriates me.

It's hardly the RSA's fault how the Daily Record reports the story is it?

Go take it up with the press.

So Charles Green is the saviour of our club and would never do anything to harm it, but Ally McCoist is attempting to drive it to financial ruin? :lol:

Why don't you fuck off to wherever it was you came from. You argue with everyone on here all because of the RST.

Who no one see the point of.

Why don't you fuck off to wherever it was you came from. You argue with everyone on here all because of the RST.

Who no one see the point of.

This argument has nothing to do with the Trust, and everything to do with the unexplained 15m missing in our finances.

I've no idea why you're laughing, you're still trying to explain the 15m black hole in our finances. ;)

I'll pull up a chair, shall I? We could be here a while.

I'm not trying to explain anything far less a black hole of 15 million that you've worked out using magical and mythical figures in your head.

Who's to say there's not 20 million in the bank, and the rest of this money your wondering about is paying the 1 million monthly black hole?

as I said, you have no facts. Your just so anti-Green your twisting rumour and half fact using it to shape an argument, a slanderous argument - your accusing him of stealing money. Give me some facts, or else belt up.

Buzz you you are obviously a stalwart of the rst and have discovered all this misuse of funds within the Club and quite rightly so...........you can easily stop this right now by showing the paperwork.

Re rst was your voice as string re the bounced cheque that took 18 months to get sorted......did you call for the head of the individual responsible for issuing the bouncy? or did you resign form the rst in disgust?

Can we end all this keech now buzz and show us the paperwork, it really is as simple as that.

Well the media in Scotland are fucking clueless when it comes to matters Rangers. I, too am frustrated by this sort of thing. In no way will the Union Bears EVER speak for me. I am articulate, some say intelligent and I know my own mind. I, like every other Rangers fan can articulate their own views perfectly well. Sometimes I agree with some things that are said but to be frank that is rare.

I did not mind the stadium naming as Ibrox was to stay in the name and it was generating money easily, which is something we need to do. Even if I did not like it, I would not act like a stupid uneducated ned and hijack important announcements about our club.

It's hardly the RSA's fault how the Daily Record reports the story is it?

Go take it up with the press.

Never said it was, but the fact is that these statements from the groups then get taken and reported as fact when it comes to fans feelings. I have a feeling the groups love it, or else why don't they start every statement with a generic heading at the top "Please note we only speak for members"

Nah, you's wouldn't - for obvious reasons.

I'm not trying to explain anything far less a black hole of 15 million that you've worked out using magical and mythical figures in your head.

Who's to say there's not 20 million in the bank, and the rest of this money your wondering about is paying the 1 million monthly black hole?

as I said, you have no facts. Your just so anti-Green your twisting rumour and half fact using it to shape an argument, a slanderous argument - your accusing him of stealing money. Give me some facts, or else belt up.

Unbelievable. Honestly, I reckon you could catch Green in bed with your missus and think he was there to get his suit washed.

He is absolutely not above being challenged, and when we're pishing money at an abhorrent rate, and there's rumours of money being siphoned off to Singapore, we have every right to be asking these questions. It's a failure to do so 18 months ago that led to half of our problems.

Never said it was, but the fact is that these statements from the groups then get taken and reported as fact when it comes to fans feelings. I have a feeling the groups love it, or else why don't they start every statement with a generic heading at the top "Please note we only speak for members"

Nah, you's wouldn't - for obvious reasons.

It's not the job of the supporters organisations to regulate the press.

You're starting to look very silly now.

These groups never pull up the media for being way off the mark re speaking on behalf of the Rangers fans...........I have gone through my fury recordings and he never corrects them re this when he's on tv .with his "good guy , once you get to know him" pal,talking about english as his good guy.

Unbelievable. Honestly, I reckon you could catch Green in bed with your missus and think he was there to get his suit washed.

He is absolutely not above being challenged, and when we're pishing money at an abhorrent rate, and there's rumours of money being siphoned off to Singapore, we have every right to be asking these questions. It's a failure to do so 18 months ago that led to half of our problems.

Amen to that.

It's in the interim accounts, as well as being reported through various media outlets.

For one example, IAmRangers Ahmad got a £50k 'loan arrangement fee' for a loan of just £200k. A 25% return. Very nice, considering it was only a 3 month loan eh? What's that, an APR of 100%?

As I said good deal for the guy.....I push for 10%

I like the UB and the atmosphere they bring but im not really that into the whole ultras sub-culture, but Ibrox would be silent without them, and they put lots of work into their displays etc so they deserve credit. obviously every time theres trouble with the police they are going to be blamed by media etc, I know one or two UBs and theyre not bampots like some say, the police are out to get them thats for sure. I disagree with some of their statements such as the issues with CG and the Ibrox renaming, but I disagree with a lot of statements from a lot of groups that I like. Everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

Rumours, that's right (tu)

There was also rumours of EBT's being illegal

There was also rumours of us owing 140 million in the big tax case

There was also rumours of getting titles taken off us

There was also rumours of Charles Green being in cahoots with Craig Whyte - pre Pincent Masons investigation

Maybe find something solid to go on if your going to say Green is guilty of steal money, just for once eh.