Union Bears Season 2012/13

See when a statement has "RST Statement" as it's heading, who do you think it's representing? The whole of Scotland? The aborigines? Bashar al-Assad's tyrannous Syrian regime?

It's representing the RST. Nobody else, with no intentions of representing anyone else. If you can't deal with that, it's not the fault of the RST. If you have an issue with it being misrepresented in the press, take it up with the press themselves.

I say about all members groups and you jump saying all about the RST. Perhaps these groups also need to go to the press and correct them when they misrepresent facts.

Never once did I specify RST I said groups, as some groups issue statements in a way which make people think that they speak for all Rangers fans. I suggest YOU have the issue since you seem so precious about the RST when I never once singled them out.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say it's resolved when those at the very heart of the scandal are still involved to this day ?

Because the money was paid, was it not?

A very embarrassing episode for the Trust, undoubtedly.

Good comment buzz, was this one of many you have to get in from the 17 man board...........Backed by the Govt my fuck buzz couldn't believe you would use that now, you as you said did not belong to the rst when this scandalous bouncing cheque episode took place, but as a current member and one who believes in what the trust is attempting to do......what's your view on having a board member involved in trying to convince people to give their money to the cause when a man who is asking this and may I add as spokesman for the rst asking on national tv for the club to carry out stringent checks on the people on the board are of good character to hold or trust in them.

Surely buzz for one so righteous you must find it a handicap to have this man speak on behalf of the trust and sit on the board Y/N

PS

Supporters Direct you being serious :7325:

I honestly tried my best to make sense of that, but for a supposedly clever man your punctuation and grammar is very poor. You just sound like an old man pished in his chair.

I say about all members groups and you jump saying all about the RST. Perhaps these groups also need to go to the press and correct them when they misrepresent facts.

Never once did I specify RST I said groups, as some groups issue statements in a way which make people think that they speak for all Rangers fans. I suggest YOU have the issue since you seem so precious about the RST when I never once singled them out.

I used the RST as an example, I could have used any other supporter group and my point would still have been as valid.

Shall I expect to see a template for your complaint to the PCC? I'll join you with your complaint if you make one.

Correct.

Don't you think we should know?

If it's important enough for us to know by that I mean something that's illegal or immoral and not just business practice then yeah - we should.

Have you ever thought of getting a job with Pincent Mason's? someone like you who's obsessed with every little bit of how the club is run would fit in well as a surveyor.

Can't wait until these books come out.

If it's important enough for us to know by that I mean something that's illegal or immoral and not just business practice then yeah - we should.

Have you ever thought of getting a job with Pincent Mason's? someone like you who's obsessed with every little bit of how the club is run would fit in well as a surveyor.

Can't wait until these books come out.

Unfortunately I don't have the education for it. These things are beyond you when you're a common man like myself who wires lights and sockets every day. ;)

I honestly tried my best to make sense of that, but for a supposedly clever man your punctuation and grammar is very poor. You just sound like an old man pished in his chair.

What I said buzz is you are liar re rst, you don't give a toss whose involved in it............the "I wasn't in the rst then" seems to be an excuse rattled out.

You shout and ball bout you have proof bout Green nd his people robbing the Club the what you call ridiculous fee arrangements and lso that you know for a fact that the club re paying ridiculous interests rates.

Now copy your proof on here or shut up...simple as that.

Re the guy who speaks for the rst in public , you know the chequeman..............do you as a trust member not find it strange that he's is still in the trust let alone the board? Now for the trust to move forward should this man be removed Yes or No and no need for insults buzz.

It depends on how much money we're short of. How about our new Garrion Security? What are we paying for that to Charles Green? Answer, nobody knows.

I'm sure our new chair and CEO know.... Indeed im sure our old chair will know ergo Paul Murray will know ergo the wee puppets will know

What I said buzz is you are liar re rst, you don't give a toss whose involved in it............the "I wasn't in the rst then" seems to be an excuse rattled out.

You shout and ball bout you have proof bout Green nd his people robbing the Club the what you call ridiculous fee arrangements and lso that you know for a fact that the club re paying ridiculous interests rates.

Now copy your proof on here or shut up...simple as that.

Re the guy who speaks for the rst in public , you know the chequeman..............do you as a trust member not find it strange that he's is still in the trust let alone the board? Now for the trust to move forward should this man be removed Yes or No and no need for insults buzz.

Well... I wasn't in the RST then, I'm afraid. No conspiracy here compadre.

I've already given one example of a ridiculous loan fee arrangement. The rest of what I've said, is merely asking questions of Green, Ahmad and Zeus in general. We have a right and a responsibility to the club that we love to demand these questions are answered.

He should and will be removed should he not be re-elected. The members of the Trust will decide. Personally, I will not be voting for him.

I'm sure our new chair and CEO know.... Indeed im sure our old chair will know ergo Paul Murray will know ergo the wee puppets will know

Why would they know?

The contracts will have already be signed and there will be fuck all they can do about it.

Because the money was paid, was it not?

A very embarrassing episode for the Trust, undoubtedly.

Buzz

I really dont think you can dismiss this in quite such an offhand manner - and I have spoken to the poster RST personally about this on more than one occasion. (You can verify this if you so wish)

The money you refer to was a huge issue - but Harris' letter and statement of resignation cited a whole host of failings on all levels - aside from the outstanding monies and the time it took for repayment. I wont bother rep[eating them all here but it made grave reading and I believe has proven to be the catalyst to much of the distrust which exists nowadays.

When persons involved at that time, in fact who were the catalyst to it all, are now in senior positions with the Trust itself it does little to inspire confidence.

I was one of the first members of the Trust - I still believe in the concept of fan ownership - but recognise in its current format, and with it's reputation in tatters,amongst much of the Rangers support the RST will never be able to deliver on that.

Well... I wasn't in the RST then, I'm afraid. No conspiracy here compadre.

I've already given one example of a ridiculous loan fee arrangement. The rest of what I've said, is merely asking questions of Green, Ahmad and Zeus in general. We have a right and a responsibility to the club that we love to demand these questions are answered.

He should and will be removed should he not be re-elected. The members of the Trust will decide. Personally, I will not be voting for him.

The fact he was re-elected unopposed last time round (and however many times before) says a lot about those casting the votes - no?

Er because they could ask to see them

And because they both didn't turn up at Ibrox to take on their new roles yesterday. They've both been board members for months.