CG & CW tapes released

Skelf

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few interesting angles there. Totally in cahoots, but Green does speak a lot of sense.

Will this now affect the playing licence? The only reason we got fast tracked was if the club gave absolute guarantees Whyte wasn't involved.

A few interesting angles there. Totally in cahoots, but Green does speak a lot of sense.

Will this now affect the playing licence? The only reason we got fast tracked was if the club gave absolute guarantees Whyte wasn't involved.

"Totally in cahoots"....i have to take your word for it as i am unable to listen to it .

So the Pinsent investigators were 100% wrong then you are saying ?

All I can say is EH!!! Fast tracked to the lowest division, kin bollocks.

As for the rest, here we go again on the merry go round of shit.

CW and CG were in business to make money. Should anybody be shocked by that? However the sideshow provided by these two, has allowed SDM to avoid the flack that should be directed his way. He surely knew everything that was going on and everything that would follow his transfer to CW. The blame for the whole fiasco lies at SDM's door but we will continue to have the finger pointed at the two who followed after him, attempting to fix something that was damaged more than any of us knew.

The key take from this is Green comes across as one dodgy fucker with more faces than Big Ben.....he's one of life's rats.....put it another way.....would you want him as a friend......someone you could trust implicitly.....would I fuck!!

BTW this proves fuck all in relation to whytes claims on Sevco Scotland IMHO.

The key take from this is Green comes across as one dodgy fucker with more faces than Big Ben.....he's one of life's rats.....put it another way.....would you want him as a friend......someone you could trust implicitly.....would I fuck!!

Prior to the CVA knockback, it was essential to deal with Whyte.

TBK did it, BK did it, Paul Murray tried to do it but even Whyte wouldn't deal with that fud.

CG got the inside track and came up with the cash.

Sounds like good business to me.

Why do the dhims even bother anymore?

List of failures is becoming embarrassing for them.

Tax case--Failed

Title stripping--Failed

Sfa licence taken away---Failed

Complain to asa about Rangers--Failed

Wonder what the next line of attack will be, complaining to uefa about Rangers wearing blue or something?

This thread puzzles me as very few commenting seem to have listened to the tapes. If you listen you'll see that Green was NOT in cahoots with Craig Whyte but rather putting up the money and doing the deal.

They talk about Miller pulling out and someone saying to Green get preffered bidder status to which his reply is fuck that I want exclusive bidder status.

Green talks about wanting Souness as Director of Football so he has a buffer between him and McCoist.

Brian Kennedy and TBK are refferenced as not having the money and Kennedy having a 'dodgy offshore' and that Deloitte wouldn't deal with him.

This is the recording that the infamous "you are sevco" quote was pulled from that the papers fucked us with. Yet here's the full hour recording showing that quote is completely out of context and no cunts interested.

you really want CG to be dirty, don't you?

They've not been edited mate.

sorry mate but i don't know you so i only ask as i'd like to know.

How do you know they were not edited? were you there? do you have proof?

remember the BBC editing Ally? on national TV i might add :(