SFA to do their own investigation into Whyte - Green ties.

They haven't said they're going to do an investigation. Regan said they'd seen the Rangers report and would consider what action to take at the end of the month. They have asked us other questions and depending on the answers will decide what to do

We will no doubt be presented with the bill once we are proven innocent.

Can't believe after all the fringe benefits we present to local economies on away games that they are taking this view.

They have enough to worry about.

Clearly another shining example of covering up crap by using the mhedias obsession with us.

If they are printed crap about us filling up four or five pages then it gives them a break. SAD!!

We need someone to start put the rest of Scottish football in their bloody place.

They haven't said they're going to do an investigation. Regan said they'd seen the Rangers report and would consider what action to take at the end of the month. They have asked other questions and depending on the answers from The San Giros Lawyers Harper MacLeod they will decide what to do

Fixed that for you; however given Harper MacLeods track record nothing to worry about regarding any possible investigation me thinks.

It's about fucking time J. Traynor or Mather came out and started to back us up, Mather said only last week he knew who our enemies were and they have been noted by name etc etc, all good and well Mr Mather but for fuck sake get your act together and start backing us up or we will end up back to the bad old days of getting fucking shafted with dignified silence!

So "If" this goes ahead what they are really saying is that we are liars and are hiding things in order to hold onto our licence?

I'm sure the layers we have appointed for this independent investigation will love this slight on their good name.

Anyone else think the only result they would accept was guilty?

I can't help but think the people who did our internal investigation should be looking to sue the sfa for defamation,slander or whatever you call it when it involves companies.

If the sfa do their own investigation it is basically calling their enquiry inadequate.

Just caught it on the STV news. Could be a possible investigation.

They will seek an investigation, constitute a panel (probably using a taig law firm) and then after nothing is proven will ask Rangers to pay the costs.

Really wish to fuk there was a big exit door for our club out of Scotland.

They are hilarious. They were waiting on the outcome of our independent investigation first. Now that Green was cleared in that, that's obviously not the answer these diddies were looking for. Making it obvious now that there is an agenda.

Although I don't disagree there is an agenda against us....I feel this has been taken out of context...if you listen to the answer regan gave (to a very leading and suggestive question) he said they plan to read the report from pinsent masons and THEN decide weather or not to conduct their own investigation...